34

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 34

Sauntering down the stairs, falak sprint to the kitchen.

"Mummy do you need help with anything?"she ask as she hang the backpack by the doork hook.

"Nothing,
What time are you having the test?"

"10am, but i have lectures by 8:30."she grab the mug from the cabinet.

"Good morning mum."the familiar voice greet gaining both there attention.

"Can't you say salam,
Goodness you scared the crap out of me."his mum say and he just casually walk to the fridge.

"Good morning."falak greet, he ignore her and grab 3 dates from the fridge.

"Can't you answer her greetings?"his mum ask and he throw a glare her way which makes falak to look away.

She'd never ever wishe to sleep in malik site, it's like a freaking Antarctica, she left around subhi prayer because she was miserable.

"Malik what is wrong with........"

"I'm heading to the office mum."he say dismissing the conversation.

"You will drop falak at school.""

"Fu,ad will take her if he isn't around the driver is paid to do that.

"_And as your mum i demand that you take her, she's your wife, henceforth you will take her and bring her back."

"I'm not mum,
I have better things......

"Its an order malik,
Will you or will you not?"she dare and he throw the dates in his hand into trash already lost his appetite.

"1minute."he say amd storm out of the kitchen making his mum to shake her head exasperatedly.

"What kind of a man is his turning into."she say in disbelief and look back at falak who smile awkwardly at her.

"Mummy let me get going."falak say  side huggin the lady and quickly grab her backpack and run out of the kitchen.

"Do the needful before i come to that office or else......he trailed letting whoever he's on phone to know what's he's capable of  he then hung up.

His mum literally spoil his mood, he's certain her stay in this house will drive him crazy, why can't they understand there's nothing good coming out of this loveless marriage, he hate her and that isn't going to changed, liking her is never forthcoming.

He angrily open the car door and hop
In. Wlh he'd count to 10 and if shw isn't out he would leave, highest his mum would go is yell her lungs out and get a rising BP that will shut her up for 4days.

1,2,3,4.....the door open and he start the inginition, he didn't let her settle he aggressively start driving which makes falak to quickly put her right leg in and shut the door before turning to face him.

"Thats so mean."she grumble and turn her gaze to the windshield as she slightly touch her arm.

"What did you say?"he ask and falak glance.