60

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📕📚
WRITTEN BY: khadyjatt

Scourge

Chapter 60

There is something about a complicated love triangle we are likely to convince ourselves that we've gotten over it, until we get to meet that one person that makes a complicated love triangle intriguing, the last time she saw Malik was about 3months ago it was just a mere glance she get to decipher and mill over her life, been in this house for years but she can never get used to the fact that Alhaji is her husband, the man is not only old but rude and impudent, he shows no remorse or whatsoever and think he's doing her a favored by marrying her, sometimes she want to convince herself to the worst but at same time what difference will she attain by leaving her parent are struggling to keep up and maintain there lavish fake lifestyle and she get to pay the consequences.

"You are beautiful Fatima but Mai gida is handsome yafiki kyau."the voices from the parlor chatter as ramla sit in the kitchen, she want to go back to her bedroom but she doesn't want to see Malik neither his So called sister that everyone has been highly speaking about, whenever she sees him the reality of everything knocked her and she couldn't help but wonder what would have happened is she did things differently, she sigh and scroll. Through her phone as the kitchent door open.

"Aunty Ramlat this boy doesn't like to stay I want to go with him but he's too stubborn just hold your son abeg, big head."Salim say dropping the little boy on the kitchen island as ramlat sigh but didn't comment.

She continue scrolling her phone and a hand grab it and it was flung to the floor gaining salim attention as ramlat stare at the phone on the tiles floor with the screen facing the ground.
The little boy cackle and salim pick the phone and hand it to ramlat who didn't say a word because she is speechless at the moment.

"Zo muje aljanin gidan Nan."salim say and pick the little boy with him and exit the kitchen.

Ramlat stare at the phone screen hopeful this crack did not affect her main screen that boy gives her new reasons everyday to question his identity, the kitchen backyard open and she look up making her to froze, time always seems to stops when ever there eyes lock the only difference is that now he doesn't stare for so long, his eyes flicker past her as he walk to the fridge, she was following every of his movement but uncomfortable has never been something he feel so he barely feel her piercing gaze on him.

"So, I heard you found your sister?"Ramlat say to start a conversation and he humm in response grabbing the few dates from the fridge and walk to the faucet.

Everytime he sees her he get to realise that sometimes in life he was once a fool.

"You know what?
Don't humm me whenever I speak to you."she say and he turn from the faucet before taking a bite on the dates.

"You know how prideful you are?
It pissed me off that you haven't even say a word to me after what happened last time."she say as he stared brazenly at her chewing the dates that seems rather important to him than her speech.

"You are arrogant, so rude and at this point I think I'm gonna tell everyone."

"Go ahead, disgrace yourself,
I don't care about you or any ones opinion about me,
You married to this man and staying despite you don't want to is so hypocritic of you to do so because you want to maintain a certain social status,
I'm me and the who the fuck told you I give a shit about you telling everyone that I once fucked you?
Am I shameless or you?
If you had said no I wouldn't dare go near you, everyone who knows me would belive you foolishly take advantage of me, I don't give a fuck about anything, I'm married you are married so let's just face that and stop galling me each time our path cross especially about this specific topic."he warned and left the kitchen as ramlat stare at the backyard door.