31

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 31

2days,it's been exactly 2days since they got back from jordan, they didn't even stay a day because malik came home midnight and they left for the airport she was hoping he'd maybe change his mind so she could meet with his parents and hopefully see her dad but that didn't happen.

She hasn't seen malik for the past 2days though fu,ad told her he's been busy lately but sometimes she could stay up all night but she won't hear any sound of him coming back.

The front door open and she turn from what she's doing to get a glimpse, malik walk inside the kitchen, his blazers in his hand, falak stare at him observantly, his necktie is slack of with the first 2 botton of his white open, the sleeves of his white is also fold and his hair, it's the first time she sees it this messy, in all he look completely distorted and shes not sure if it's her eyes but he looks really pale.

"Good evening."falak greet, she haven't get the opportunity to thank him yet, she's starting school tomorrow and she also want to thank him for going with her to see her brother.

She watch as he pour the water inside the glass cup and sip on it, she give him a weird look because by his face reaction it's as tho the water have a different taste.

"Malik i just want to say thank you for...........

"Shut up."he say as calm as he can as he feel the anger building in him.

"I was just...........

His grip tighten on the glass cup shattering it into pieces making falak to stare at him in horror, she look down at his now bleeding hand.

"M.....her words got stuck in her mouth when malik hand grab her by the neck.

"What part of stay away from me you don't understand?"he snarl and falak could see it in his eyes, raw anger and hate burning inside of them.

"M..pl....

Falak try speaking but his grip is becoming even more tight as she hit him on the hand to let go, now that she's this close she notice malik eyes isn't hazel brown as she thought, there's fleeks of green in it, he let go her and she fall to the ground, she grizzle herself up and her back hit the kitchen island making her to look up at the figure hovering over her, hazel eyes as cold as the beholder gazing upon her which makes her to look down instantly.

"I'm sor.....please."she say raising her hands to cover her face protectively.

"I wish you were,
I've said to you countless time to stay away from me but i bet you are still deaf , if you wanted to act dumb you should have said it earlier wouldn't have waste my time taking you to an ENT specialist."he seized her by the arm and pull her behind him out the kitchen through the dinning room, sitting room  to the glass door that seperated the 2building, he slide  it open with force and drag her in with him, throwing her to the floor.
"You move........he trailed off letting his threat sink into her before disappearing into a lobby,

Grudgingly and knowing what she'd get  from him if she didn't run away she stood up deliberately, if she leaves what would happen? She ignore the threate and limply head for the door.

Standing by the kitchen door with the knife in his hand he watch as she quietly walk out of the door,
*the guts of this girl*
she must have sense his preying gaze on her because her head instantly shot to the direction and her legs autonomously stop, she stare at him, his dialated nostril flaring, the rigid cords pulsing in his neck had popped looking constrainedly at her daringly.