24

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 24

Falak wake up feeling really down, she haven't left her bedroom for the past 20hrs since what transpire between she and malik, the slap the burn and the period pain this morning all just react to her system and she find herself laying all day in her bedroom, mardiya never comes back and falak wonder why but she couldn't ask malik, she's been laying since yesterday night in this bedroom and it's 9pm yet she's suprise malik hasn't come in to check on her, what if she was dead or something horrible had happened to her, she push all thought about malik because she's already rule him out as an eccentric and narcissistic individual that doesn't have any single remorseful bone in his body, she's so hungry the only thing she ate was the remaining biscuit from yesterday that mardiya gave to her, she use the strength inside of her and lift herself up, gently yet careful she walk supporting herself to the wall and walk out of the bedroom, her right hand is wrapped in the gauze that she used to help herself out to cover the burn, she thank the almighty that she's left handed if not she wonder how she do cope with this intense pain.

she take some few step of the stairs and halt when the familiar figure begin walking up the stairs, his gaze fix on his phone screen and his other hand with a mug.

"Good even...ing."Falak greet hesitantly, her larynx still hurt but obviously her hand hurt more than her throat at this moment.

"What accept of mind yiur fucking business do you want me to use?"malik say as he stare her with his hateful eyes.

"I'm...I'm sorry."falak say and decide to just head down the stairs where she's heading to the kitchen, somehow she mistakenly loss her balance and her hand hit malik mug shattering it down into pieces.

"I'm........her words get stuck in her throat when she feel the loud sound echo into her eardrum, there's a slight vibration or it is her imagination nut she feel herself swift off her feet, and just like that she find herself rolling down the staircase until she reaches the last two steps which makes her to groan in pain as she try to lift herself up but a leg kick her off the stairs making her to hit the cold tiles with a thud.

"What kind of a girl are you!?" He yell and falak ignore all the pain around her body and lift herself up.

"I'm.......

"Shut up!
Sorry, sorry, sorry!
I'm sick of hearing that stupid word,
What aspect of stay away from me do you want to hear from me?"He yell frustrated as falak just look down her eyes twitching as the tears she try to hold back roll down her cheeks.

"Ohh i understand,
I have to carve those words on your palms."he say and aggressively grab her by the hand and drag her violently with him to the kitchen.

He grab the knife from the magnet board and tear off the gauze making falak to scream in agony.

"Stay.....he say and use the knife on her palms making the blood to start gushing out as she scream, the more she try to wiggle out of his grip the tighter his grip become the pain become so unbearable that falak violently push him with kick to the legs and the knife accidentally cut him on the finger.

Enrage he throw the knife and slap her on the cheek as she use her left hand to support both her cheek and right hand.

"I will make this house a living hell for you,
You despicable impenitent useless being."he say with a hiss and push her out of his way aggrresively before leaving the kitchen making her to breakdown.