40

AN AUTAN-MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📖📚📕
Written by:khadyjatt

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 40

People tend to compare Affection and love but the two very, one can show affection without been in love with a person and that's exactly what malik is doing, he do caressed falak, cherish and shower her with the most attention, if not for the evil intention behind all that affection everyone would envy the couple.
Successfully 4momths have passed since the bargain between the two, as much as falak is enjoying every minutes of this, seeing Malik from a different perspective and a completely different personality she can't help but fall in love with him over and over again, she's currently laying on the bed, it's a Saturday morning yesterday she barely slept well, she never understand why period pain usually come uninvited it was intense, malik was all worried and stay up all night looking after her but at same time she can separate fact from lies when it comes to malik, some days she wonder if he's truely still on his script other days she just can't  understand but the only thing she's certain about is that she doesn't want this to end.

"You are awake?"Malik say entering the bedroom.

"sabah alkhayr(Good morning)."falak greet staring at him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"sabah alkhayr hubu hayaati(Good morning to the love of my life)."Malik say reaching out and grab his wife hand with a smile.

"How are you feeling now?"he ask staring at her as she shake her head.

"Not bad."she say and Malik release a heavy breathe.

He chuckle and dragged falak to his body kissing her on the forehead.

"Why are you grumpy?"he ask and she sigh.

She's scared, like the past one month with Malik she really enjoyed it, she don't want this to end or whatever feeling she's having for him is increasingly dominating her entire body and soul.

"It's remaining just 4weeks today."falak say staring at Malik who's staring back at her.

"You are very beautiful do you know that?"he ask tearing his gaze away from her.

"Why do you always avoid this topic."falak  ask .

"Let the future build itself, stop worrying falak."he say and she just stay quiet.

Malik is still like an unsolved puzzle, she still haven't even cracked the wall he build around him, 4weeks from now only the Almighty knows what's in store but Allah knows she love malik and she's not leaving if he have to dragged her out then so be it but she's going no where.

"Go shower er have a flight to catch."he say and remove her from his body.

"Flight?"she ask and he chuckle.

"We're going to Amman,
You are done with exams I thought you'd want some change of environments and go see your dad."he say with a smile and falak just stare at him.

When malik shows compassion it always melt her heart, he knows what to do and when but its all a shame knowing four weeks from now all this shenanigans will end.

"Don't bother about packing have done all that, all you have to do is get ready, I want you to wear that green maxi trouser and zipper up, I also dropped your favorite sneakers they are all set, "he say and falak chuckle.