chapter twenty one

"just stop it!"malik yell grabbing the suitcase.
"Stop nagging!"he scream back at falak who's now standing looking at him, a disappointed look on her face with a scowl.

Falak start crying and he hiss pushing her out of the way and exit the bedroom grumbling to himself.

For the past 5days malik has been angry, he's been snapping at everyone even because of the most insignificant thing, he feel betrayed, use and at thesame time he's been fooled by his own family, Ahmad did what he has to, it's the first time he feel helpless and weak, he couldn't think straight and processing everything that happened within the last few days before ramlat he knows for sure his Ahmad was just lucky his parents intervene.

Today he and falak are moving out, he's got a house so quickly because this environment suffocate him,
If not because he have a really high respect for his dad he would have divorce falak, because he knows that will hurt him to the bone but ramlat isn't worth him breaking the promise he made to his dad and at this point ramlat isn't worth all the stress, he's going to make sure he get ramlat back not because he really care but because he wants to prove to her and everyone that, he's capable of doing what he want and not even fate can come his way, he aggressively throw the suitcase inside the car trunk with a hiss as he remove his ringing phone,
It's the branch manager of the new office, he end the call and sigh with a facepalm, the house is empty, his uncle and everyone traveled to jordan, he decide it's wise if he leave before they got back.

"Can you hurry up already!"malik yell at falak even tho she's not hearing him.

For falak malik is the most weirdest human being she's come across, sometimes the way he speak to her makes her wonder if he forgot she's not hearing, she still doesn't know what's going on, all she knows is that Ramlat got married and now they are leaving, in her mind she's excited they are going back to Jordan that way she will get to see her mother in-law again.

"Don't you."malik explain with the language sign
"Ever keep me waiting."he explain and falak can see the anger on his face and she nod.

He snatch the suitcase from her hand and throw it in the car trunk shutting it aggressively before opening the driver door, he purchase the car 2days ago, even tho he barely knows around town but he need the car, he will soon get a driver so he won't have to undergo through this stress driving isn't his thing.

Falak open the front passenger door and he throw her a deadly glare which makes her quickly shut it close and open the back door.

"Did i look like your driver?"he say and falak just look at him confuse not knowing what to do, malik is stressing her out with his Tantrum's.

"Get in the back but sit in the middle."he grumble and falak just stare at him making him to shake his head nodding at her to get in, she climb the car and close the car shut and he drag her aggressively to the middle making her to just look at him confuse.

Malik start the car and release a heavy breathe, he need to do something with falaks hearing because all this is stressing him out, even tho she can't speak let her be able to hear him so he won't have to stress himself doing the stupid language sign that he barely knows how to do.

It's about an hour drive to the new house, falak just watch confuse as malik come down from the car and open the gate, a part of her is telling her to run because she believe malik want to lock her in the house as he did back in Jordan she did the significant thing she need to, she open the car and come down, quickly running down the quiet suburban area.