47

AN AUTAN MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📚📖📓
Written by:khadyjatt

SCOURGE
CHAPTER 47

"But what?
But fucking what?
So now  her orders are more superior than mine?
I told you simple never ever let her drive?"Malik's loud voice echoed through the gloomy evening air.

"I'm sorry sir, she asked to take her to a pharmacy and when.....when she was done she asked me to leave and drove by herself, I.........

"Really! Malik ask as he sat up from his reclined position.
"And what did I tell you the first day you came to this house?"He gritted.

"Sir I'm sorry.........

"Stupid Apology again.........

"Language malik."Ahmad rebuke.

"To hell with manners."Malik yell at him and turn back to the man who's crouched looking down.
Simple instructions and you are here narrating bullshit to me, if anything happens to her even a scratch you.........

"Malik don't be hard on him, he's......

"Spare me that crap mubeen, I gave simple instruction, take her to school and bring her back home, how difficult is that, she told you to leave and she drove away how senseless."

"Leave."mubeen told the driver as the man look up at Malik,

"Sir I'm really a.....

"Will you leave?"mubeen thundered and the man pick himself and quickly sauntered away.

"Fuck."Malik yell standing up and facepalm with frustration.

He look up to the gate where the security man is sliding it open hopefully and it's his junior brother making him gnaw on his bottom lips.

"Now your mum is here."Ahmad say with a sigh.

"See what that fool caused?"His word dripped with venom.

"What he caused?"Ahmad screech.
How can you beat up your wife and expect her to stay?"Mubeen ask as he look up at fu'ad who's jogging to the porch with curious look.

"Mum is just pranking me, but. She just boarded her plane though."fu'ad say with a smile but stop looking weirdly at the 3men.
"What's going on?"he ask with a knitted brow.

"Falak is missing."Ahmad voice as Malik answer his phone.

"Missing how?
I don't understand missing."fu'ad say and walk to his brother who dropped his phone on the table.

"How comes she went missing?"fu'ad ask looking at his elder brother curiously.

"Didn't he just mentioned she's missing?"he say with an impassive look like it's the most natural thing to happen.

Was she kidnapped?
Where and when did this happened?"Fu'ad ask and Malik stay quiet because he's too upset for this useless questions, she always create troubles always want to be centered of attention. At least his mum isn't here for now.

"Ya Malik wher.......

"Fu'ad let me breathe and spare me the questions,
If she's found you can ask her all those questions."Malik say irritated as he pick his ringing phone.