37

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 37

She still have no clue what happened that day for all she knows, malik was in serious pain even when his 2 friends came they shuu her out and a doctor came, the activities went on for about 2hours before the doctor left, it's until they are about leaving before they usher her in, she must admit her husband have an absolute weird taste of things and black certainly isn't a bad colour, she was asked to literally watch him all night for he might wake up, Ahmad left but to her surprise mubeen stay all night long in the parlor.

"And i assure you this isn't going to be the last time, ya malik is a complicated man, I don't know but wlh I'm doubting if he's mentally stable, most of the time I'd see my husband with all these neuroleptic drugs and he doesn't take them the last time i asked if malik is actually taking those he got offended that I'm calling his best friend crazy, those 3 men just forget them."lily ranted as falak just stare at her, all these noises she's making are least of her problem, the 3 things basically on her mind right now,
Who's Aisha and what happened to hibba, then she'd hope her husbnd will be ok and maybe perhaps how curious to why his parent never mention he was married before all these questions kept churning in her head and if care isn't taken it will explode especially with lily ranting voice.

"Lily I'm going."Ahmad annouce gaining both there attention.

The doctor came in this morning they check on malik and falak didn't get any much information she's literally been politely excuse from the bedroom before the doctor start anyway, she kinda feel offended considering the fact she's his wife she believe she deserve to know what happened to her husband.

"Don't worry your husband is gonna be okay,he's been through worst."mubeen say gaining falak attention.

She look away not knowing what else to say, she's more comfortable around Ahmad than mubeen, mostly because he'd have same stolid surly structure and personality like that of her husband.

"What happened to him?"she ask not looking up she'd just play with a strand of loss clothes from her abaya.

"Nothing serious, he will be fine."

The two stay quiet for a while before falak decide to use this opportunity to ask what she need to know about her husband.

"Where's hibba?falak ask and mubeen glance at her then turn his gaze back to the sliding door.

"Somewhere i guess."he say with a shrug.

"Why didn't anyone told me about it?

"Because it wasn't necessary,
why dragging past into present when there's future still ahead."

Falak take a deep breathe and glance at mubeen, he's standing cross legs by the dinning room while she's sitted on one of the dinning chair.

"Who's Aisha?"she ask and she didn't missed the stiffness in him after she mentioned the name.

"Don't ever ask him that question."mubeen say and falak didn't look away this time.

"Why?
Why does everyone kept treating me like I'm irrelevant.................

The sound coming from malik site is what gain there attention and they storm there within an eye blink.