43

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📚📖
Written by:khadyjatt

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 43

"You are not serious are you?"Lily asks looking at Falak who's sitting on the kitchen island.

"I don't know what to do."falak says sincerely and Mardiya chuckle.

"I never hear this kind of story o even for a book," Ummi says, and Falak sigh.

Lily is holding a baby shower, so she invited Falak it takes a lot of pleading and persuasion before Malik let Salim drop her off this afternoon, she's glad because she's been indoors for the past 4days she has to try to figure out a solution or an idea anything that would make her relationship with her husband solid even after there agreement which is barely a week to the end of the so-called contract, she's used to nice Malik and she's not sure if she can bare to see him toxic ones again to her after been this loving.

"What else should I do?
Or do you think our relationship will continue to be this good?"falak asks hopefully and Lily laughs hysterically.

"Stop dreaming Falak,
Quit this and face reality, ya Malik that I know would rather be triple mean than he was to you,
Who even gave you that wack idea?
We don't force people to love us that shit happens naturally."Lily says eating the donut and gulping the yogurt.

"I was thinking of maybe getting pregnant," Falak says it's more like a whisper but all the girls hear and they all turn their attention to her.

"Pregnant?"Mardiya asks and Falak looks up at them.

"Yes,
I mean we sleep on the same bed so stuff that couples do but we don't get intimate, I was wondering maybe if I convince him and......." she trailed looking at the girls who are looking at her dumbstruck.

"So you will manipulate him to have sex with you in the hope you'd be pregnant for him and that will bring you two together," Ummi says, and Falak nod.

"That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard," Lily says, and Falak frown.

"But what should I do?
It's 6days remaining, less than a week, I'm terrified I just want to be happy like you girls,
I know I'm an idiot or you all think I'm a fool but.........
I love him I would do anything ." she says and the girls just look at her.

"Nawa ooo,
This one passed my power,
I have to meet ya malik to tell me the voodoo spell he cast on you, Aaah this kind of love, but what's so special about him,
Man is always angry and weird." Mardiya says standing up from the couch to open the door.

"Falak, Falak reconsider your decision before you'd regret it,
How will you even convince ya Malik to sleep with you?"Lily asks in alert interest looking at Mardiya who's walking in with the pizza delivery.

"I don't know,
I'm............ Falak looks up and all the girls are looking at her probably waiting to hear her answer making her frown on her face.

"What?" she asks and they all chuckle.

"We want to know if maybe it would be useful to us in the future?"Ummi says and Falak sigh.

"I don't know,
I will just.....ah, I don't know,
Iwillseducehim." she says quickly and the girls furrow their brow.

"A little slower," Mardiya say as they all bring their ears close to Falak's face making her laugh.