36

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 36

"You self falak you are too persistent he said stay away, stay away nah, when he eventually break your bone you will listen.."Lily say and falak sigh.

"Stay away and he will seek your attention it's a psychology thing, like how persistent you are and then you suddenly stop acknowledging him wlh he would start seeking your attention."mardiya add and falak press her lips together.

It's Eid and unfortunately enough her mother inlaw left for jordan she said she'd be back a week after,with nothing to do, she told fu,ad to call lily and mardiya over, they are currently tabling malik matter, falak didn't tell them anything but it's obvious even a blind man could sniff it on her that malik is abusive especially with the bruises around her body.

"You dey try self me even if na slap i don run go my papa house, you like him ?"Lily ask glancing at falak who just look down on the tomatoes squashinh with her hand not wanting to answer the question.

"Love is limitless, i mean he never for once even say he like you rather he abuse you and you're drolling over him, if he like you na craze you go craze."Mardiya say making lily to chuckle.

"If i were you I'd leave sha,
Ya malik can be soo soo passionate about hatered as much as he shows that for love. If you can't leave then learn to defend yourself, don't let him abuse you the way he's doing, since you can't fight him grab weapon anytime he wants to beat him, if not one day he go kill you if he no kill you he go disable you, later they'd say na accident."lily say and falak didn't miss the anger in her voice which makes her glance her way.

"all this talk did i said he'd beat me you......

"You don't have to say it,
If you like cover everywere in your body you can't cover your feelings, your palms nko?
Falak forget there's alot you don't know so just defend yourself if you are helpless."Lily add and mardiya take a deep breathe.

Falak ignore the last statement and drop the tomatoes with a sigh.

"Let's hurry they would soon come back from the mosque, my husband and i have plans plus i dey go greet his mum."mardiya say and lily snort.

The 3 continue there work about an hour later they men are back.

"Falak isn't your husband back?"mubeen ask closing the sliding door to malik site.

Falak give him a confuse look and shake her head.

"No, but i thought you said he left for the mosque earlier?"she ask and mubeen shake his head.

"He told us he was at the mosque already and we didn't saw him there, his number was off."Adil say removing his phone from his pocket.

"We will be right back."mubeen say grabbing the car key from the couch adil have his phone to his ear and the girls look confuse.

"Cqn i come?"Mardiya husband ask.

"No."they say in unison and left.

"Mardiya i think we should get going."he say and she shrug.

"I guess."she say.