39

SCOURGE
CHAPTER 39

"Why do you always stir things from the left?"falak ask staring observantly at malik whos stiring the pot on the stove.

"I'm a left handed guy, you haven't noticed, do you?"he ask not looking away from what he's doing.

"Nah, but now i understood why your slaps hurt like wtf."she say but malik didn't comment.

"You have no idea about me do you?"he say turning to face her a smile plaster on his face she must admit he looks really cute with the apron.

"You never gave me a chance to."she say and he sit next to her.

"Do i have to?
Ask me about you and i wouldn't missed a thing."he say glancing at her hair that is now a low cut.

"If you do?"falak ask covering her hair with the veil.

"I won't."malik say grabbing her hand that's on the island and entwined with his.

"What's my favorite color?"

"Green."he say and she grin looking up to him.

"That was a cheesy easy one i always carry green stuff around so you can easily guess that."she say and he shrug.

"Next question then?"

Falak stay quiet for a while and release a heavy breathe, for the past 2days malik kept doing the sweet, good stuffs to her, she supposed to put that effort to win him not him doing the other way round, its clear he doesn't want to even give her a chance to be a part of his life that's why he kept doing this, he's not allowing her to do anything nice to him.

"Enough stuffs about me,
Let's talk about you."she say looking down at there entwined hands, she lift it to her mouth and he slip his hand quickly.

"What do you wanna know about me?"he ask standing up at once.

"Everything."she say coming down from the stool.

She's not gonna let him be the loving one, she's gonna shower him with attention and love so she can win him because regardless how charming he is to her behind the loving man standing before her is Malik, the very man that burnt her palms and trim her hair short.

His hand tighten around the spatula when he feels the presence behind him, she hugged him from behind her tiny hands wrapped around his waist, he turn off the stove and remove her hands from around his body before turning making her to raise a brow at him.

"What?
You're uncomfortable when i touched you?"she ask and he shake his head 2with a knitted brow.

"Ofcrse not, I'm just stress out."he scratch the back of his ear with a sigh.

By Allah he's fed up with this whole act, sometimes he would want to snapped and tell her to go to hell where she belongs to but then, he want to do this so he could prove to her that she's nothing and will never be that person she wants to be in his life, this is turning out to be far difficult than he expected, she's soo annoying.

"Do you know a geyser ?"he ask and falak give him a confuse look shaking her head.

"Nop."she say staring at him he look down at her and chuckle.