chapter four

It's the first time in 5months since she's attending a friend wedding,
her wedding was a quiet and unexpected one so all her friends are anticipating to see her.

"Where are you girlfriend everyone is dieing to see you?
Mistura.

A message pop making a smile to creep on her lips as she glance up at the street.

" what is the house number again?"malik ask maneuvering the car to the left turn of the estate.

"House number 6a." Ramlat say with her gaze fix on her phone screen.

Malik release a deep breathe of exhaustion and glance up to the sky with a sigh, the small droplet of the rain hit the front glass and he glance at the lady behind him.
Like a blink of an eye the rain drop become heavy as malik find himself smiling, he maneuver the car to a side of a building and halt with a relaxing sigh.

"Why do you stop?" Ramlat ask looking up from her phone screen.
"The house is just few blocks away." She say and Malik stare at her from the rear view mirror.

"I don't drive while it's raining,
Relax the rain will soon stop,
Or are you afraid of been alone with me ?" He say staring at her as she stare right back at him from the rear view mirror.

"Stop bluffing and thinking highly about yourself because that won't impress me,
believe it or not i am way above your league that's why i am married to your uncle." Ramlat say and malik smile in fascination.

"Ramlat." Malik call the name with a smile as he stare at the rear view mirror.
You know why i am named malik?
It's because i was born to be a king,
I am adamant and purposeful,
I know what i want and i always get it,
I am infatuated by you and i know you will feel same way,
I don't have a single doubt about that because i am always loved,
I want you and i will get you."malik say and ramlat chuckle slightly shaking her head.

"How fascinating,
Courageous and prideful,
I don't droll over all that malik,
You know what?
People might call me avaricious because that is what i am but you know what they say about looks,
they can be deceitful sometimes,
I am a scourge,
i hope you listen and stay away from me."ramlat say and malik turn to face her.

"You don't have to prevaricate with me, I don't get scared that's something about me, you been married to my uncle won't stop me from telling you what and how i feel toward you,
I don't believe in fate and destiny,
I believe in hardwork and determination, logic and goals are always what makes a man achieve what he want,
I will be with you calmly or conniving." Malik say and turn his gaze back to the windshield staring at the now less droplet of rain fall.

Ramlat stay quiet trying to process all what malik say to her, she has met a lot of guys with egocentric and cocky behaviour but never did she come across someone like him, he's so conceited and extremely impudent.

Malik start the ignition and drive few blocks away honking in front of a two storey building.

"There's no need i will go in by myself." Ramlat say but the gate is roll open and malik drive in.

He halt in front of the porch and grab the umbrella from under his seat and come down from the car, he open the car door for her and ramlat just stare at him, he offer her his hand and she grasp it gently placing her leg on the wet floor.

"Girls ramlat is here!" A voice yell as malik lift the umbrella up above there head, he close the door shut and they both walk to the front door where about 6girls where standing.

"Ohhh look at her,
Is this the mysterious husband?" One among the girls ask looking at the two, they both look like a perfect couple.

Sure none of her friends know who her husband is, not even his name they all know the wedding wasn't one there friend is happy about so they barely bring the topic up nor did she allow them to visit.

"Hi,
I have heard a lot about you girls." Malik say as ramlat glance at him shaking her head.

"Awwwnn,
We heard nothing about you,
Uhmmm girlfriend you are so lucky,
What is the name again?" A girl ask as malik grab ramlat by the hand and she gently remove his hand.

"Malik." He say and ramlat shake her head.

"It's nice to meet you malik,
I see you are really taking care of our friend, now i understand why she doesn't want us to visit." The girl say and malik node.

"Yeah,
She's a very jealous person." He say and ramlat feel like she's had enough.

"Can we go in please." She say with a tiring sigh as the girls chuckle.

"OK,
Bye i will pick you up later." Malik say as ramlat just stare at him from the porch.

"Can you girls give us a minute please." Malik say and the girls shrug sashaying back inside the house closing the door behind them.

"So why didn't you tell them you are not my wife?
Or are you ashamed to show your husband to your friends or are you ashame to tell them that someone old enough to be my father is your husband, come on ramlat just give me the greenlight and i will unleash you from this boring marriage of yours." Malik say and ramlat just stare at him.

The fact that every single thing he say is right makes her even speechless the more, she glare at him with a loud hiss and head to door making him to chuckle.

Malik walk back to the car with Hus slightly drenched clothe and sit with a sigh, sure he has mess around with girls who droll over him but he never find someone fascinating and intriguing as ramlat, she deserve someone better and that someone is him, he will do everything it takes to claim her with or without consequences.

Drop your comments and votes.