chapter eleven

For malik getting him married to the so called falak is like igniting a flame in him to make sure Ramlat become his, he believe if his uncle hasn't told his dad about what happened he do still be a bachelor but since things turn rough it's only fair if he does things the Malik way,
left with no choice he have to leave his parent house with falak, he show her to a bedroom before going back to the parlour to finish up with the documentation of the business plan before his friend arrive, he's upset but he knows this isn't the right time for him to be upset about something as irrelevant as falak, his main focus is to make sure ramlat is out of that marriage and he knows just exactly how, his doorbell rings and he quickly walk to the door knowing who's there.

"sabah alkhayr akhi(goodmorning brother)." A tall black guy greet and malik nod opening the door widely for him to come in.

"hal ant qadim min almaktab(are you coming from the office)?"malik ask closing the door shut behind him.

" yeah,
Gat every single details about what you ask for."the dark guy say as malik sit next to him and he hand him the file he remove from his backpack.

Malik flip through the face page, reading every single detail with interest as his brow furrow once in a while, he release a deep breathe and close the file with a sigh.

"This is ridiculous,
How can he even sign something like this,
What exactly did he do with soo much money this is total defalcation but that still doesn't give him the right to use his daughter as a collateral." Malik say with a hiss and facepalm.

"What exactly did he do with soo much money, this is just few millions to make up a billion in Nigeria currency." Malik say and his friend humm in response.

"Malik,
To be honest with you i think you should let go this girl,
From what i heard there family have a pretty scrappy bad reputation when it comes to betrayal and all those mistrustful things, they are like a bunch of scourge." He say and malik give him a very irritated look.

"I'm not seeking your opinion here Ahmad,
What's the catch here,
There has to be a way more than gambling my money into this risky business." Malik say and his friend release a deep breathe.

"It's either your uncle get his money or his daughter remains with him for as long as he wait to get his money back." Ahmad say with a shrug and malik shrug.

"I can't give that much money you know me well, but.......malik pause.
There has to be a way apart from this." Malik say and Ahmad sigh.

"Malik this girl dad have a bunch of loan on him, there are about 3-6banks on his neck aside your uncle." Ahmad say and malik press his lips together.

As bad as he want to get ramlat out of that marriage he can't gamble soo much money just for her, he's a businessman and money always comes first.

"What industry those ramlat dad's own?" Malik ask flipping the file open and Ahmad sigh.

"It's a death construction company, nobody give them project or contract because they always make use of fake materials, you can't possibly think of buying a dead construction company and merge it with yours." Ahmad say and malik sigh.

"Then.....
Find a solution,
I just want her out of that marriage whatever it takes." Malik say and Ahmad snort.

"Malik,
The only solution is your uncle,
This are a printed copy of some documents i get from his secretary,
If he get to sign this then ramlat can be out of that marriage but you need to read the terms." Ahmad say removing another pile of documents from his backpack and hand it to malik.

Malik flip the document open, he read through the first page and close it shut with a hiss.

"What makes you think i will agreed to this, paying a million dollar every year to someone's else company,
No i can't even do it's my uncle's company that's just stupid." Malik say and Ahmad shrug.

"Then there's no single solution to this." Ahmad say with a pause.
But your uncle is going to seal this very important business deal with a beverage company in Nigeria,
They said he's invested a lot in the project but if you can somehow.....Ahmad say with a shrug and malik give him a curious look with a raise brow and he nod.

"Yeah,
I mean everything is fair in love and business." Ahmad say with a shrug and malik chuckle.

"Yeah.
I will see what i can do,
Just give me the necessary information i will be leaving in two days, this is seriously going to upset my dad but......." Malik is interrupted by a sound coming from the staircase.

"Who's she?" Ahmad ask instantly after he spot falak on the staircase.

"It's the new maid,
OK time to leave,
Send me everything i need to know about the business deal ASAP." Malik say and Ahmad give him a confuse look as he glance at falak who's standing by the staircase.

"OK,
I will see you tomorrow." Ahmad say and pick his backpack quickly exiting the apartment saying he's late for a business meeting.

Falak stare at malik from where she's standing by the staircase, she still find it odd that she's married to him, he's way above her league, her dad is just an old farmer that malik dad's respect a lot even when he ask her dad to let his son marry her falak,
Her dad doesn't object most especially because a lot of the men that came to seek her hand on marriage leave after knowing she's having hearing problem,
She doesn't know what to expect when her dad told her she's getting married but she's sure not expecting someone with a look to die for like malik, she watch as his mouth move probably talking to her but all she could do is stare because she doesn't have a clue what he's saying.

"Stop staring at me all the time,
You are witch." Malik say irritated by how she stare at him all the time.

"I'm hungry." Falak voice say making him to give her a weird look.

Malik wish falak can hear so he can tell her all the miserable words and how much he hate her and that she can never be his wife because of how ugly and unattractive he find her.