chapter nineteen

There are 4 types of people in this world,
"The instigators those who initiate things to happen and doesn't care about the consequences of there action,
"The manipulators, those who makes someone to do things regardless how the person try to avoid it,
"The gaslighters those who do something and at same time try to act as the victims and then there are,
"The victim the ones who are oblivious about whatever it's going on but have to be pawn and suffer the consequences.
Malik know very well he's an instigator, unfortunately falak have to be the victim in this case, tho ramlat is the target to be accomplished but somehow ramlat is a manipulator, she doesn't mind taking advantage of anyone or anything to get out of the marriage,
Ahmad obviously he is a gaslighters he did what he have to and still portray himself as the victim, but in a world were everyone have there target, one have to do all they can to accomplish what they want.

Walking to where ramlat and Ahmad are standing engross In a deep conversation Malik quietly walk to them, he isn't going to eavesdrop it doesn't matter whatever the two are planning in the end of the day ramlat will be his and if she's not his then she will not be with either of them.

"The love birds,
The Romeo of all time and the confuse Juliet who want to take advantage of everyone."Malik say with a smug smile gaining both there attention.

Ahmad stare at Malik, he grew up with malik, he know how cunning he can be and regardless how long they have been friends he still find it difficult to understand Ahmad, he's like an ocean of personalities, he hate to admit the fact that he's afraid and insecure about malik judgement for betraying him.

"What do you want malik?"Ahmad ask and malik turn his gaze to him.

"What i want?"malik say with a raise brow as he turn his gaze to Ramlat.
"I want your Juliet,
Ahmad what makes you think ramlat will be yours?
I don't know what you two are up to and i don't care but I will let you both know, Ramlat if I can't have you then neither my uncle nor your boyfriend here will do, I don't mind all of us losing not at all but what i can't tolerate is losing alone,."malik say and ramlat sigh.

"Malik you are married,
What else do you want with me?
Please how can you just walk into my life and want to have control over it,.you have your deaf and dumb wife."Ramlat say the last two words sarcastically and even tho he doesn't love falak he wouldn't like ramlat calling her with those pathetic words he's the only one allow to call her that.

"Who's obviously beautiful than you,
Loving you is not my choice ramlat,
It just happened and by now you should know if i don have a choice i wouldn't even look at you two times,
You see the woman i marry, nobody have to tell you for you to know that she's 99% better than you, so don't flatter yourself too much."malik say and ramlat try not to show how hurt she is.

"She's dumb and deaf,
You can't compare between ramlat and that girl,
Malik please just let us be,
Stop ..............

"Ahmad you did what you have to,
I will do what i want to now,
This is ramlat, this is you, my uncle is upstairs and I'm me, best of luck."malik say and walk away.

Ramlat just stare at him until he disappear out of sight, she feel so tired of everything going on in her life.

"Ramlat........

"Goodnight Ahmad."Ramlat say and head upstairs.

She wish she can so something to come out of this crucial situation she's in, how things went from good to worst is something she can't explain,
Malik seems to be the root of everything wrong in her life and there's nothing she can do to get rid of him.

"Where are you coming from?"Alhaji Muhammad ask once ramlat step into the parlour making her to turn abruptly to where his voice comes from.

"Uhmm, I...I..."she pause not able to come up with a solid explanation.