58

An Autanmama Books collection📕📚
Written by: khadyjatt

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 58

"lidhalik lan tastamira fi aldhahab(so you won't still go)?"

"laqad 'akhbartuk bialfiel 'anani la 'urid 'an 'akun maeah 'iilaa 'iidha kunt turid 'an tujbirani
(have already told you I don't want to be with him, unless you want to force me).

The elderly man stare at falak, he's really pissed like very rage and he knows exactly what to do because falak is not only been mean but extremely cruel, more than 2months and she still doesn't wanna go see Malik he has come several times he even kneel before her and apologize but she just slapped him on the face.

"Alright,
Do as you wish you know what now I really don't regret sending you away as a child to stay with your uncle you are so cruel at heart, how many more people do you want to beg me, I did, my wife did, my junior brother did the entire family did you are been persistent well good for you, whatever it is you want you will get it, the divorce i'm gonna Make sure it's been deliver to you in this house within the next 24hours."he say foaming with anger and leave the house making falak to coil her toes at his harsh words.

But Malik hurt her and everyone now think she's cruel because he's sick as though she is the one responsible for his illness, she was sick herself at some point but it didn't stop him from hitting her, very mean guy with handsome features she thought, she ain't going back now, she want to make sure Malik regret every of his action that is if she even changes her mind if not he can go to hell and sleep as he always say to others she stay to whole day mopping around aunty sameeha came back from work and also top it on the one her dad left nagging serious nagging that she should go check on Malik because the dude isn't doing so well despite treatment but fall can be stubborn if she wants to she refused to blocking her ears and turning off her phone to prevent anyone from calling her.

Loungewear are always his thing because comfort always comes first before anything so when he left the hospital he decide to go stylish casual a simple black cotton jersey t-shirt and a grey loose fit track pant, the zip front hoodie perfectly added on giving him a comfortable yet dapper look, he walk out of the airport searching the crowded place with his eyes and he spot the two men walking to him, he badly so wang to remove this shade but he hate the sun, he thought August is all about rainfall.

"Dude ." mubeen say as they exchange there signature handshake with a brotherly hug he look really better than when they last saw him.

"Why isn't it raining ?"he say as they walk to the car making small conversation mostly about the unsteady rainfall despite been the raining season,
The drive was a short one malik complaining of been exhausted so once at home he just head straight to his bedroom to bed leaving the two men to do whatever they are comfortable doing.

When he wakes up he doesn't know what to expect but an empty house isn't one of it but he is really glad they talk alot there is always something they wanna talk about and the last thing he want is to be pissed before going to meet falak for the very last time, he is getting sick of her been dramatic.

"Hey dude you aren't ready yet?"Ahmad ask coming inside the house all dressed up in the White kaftan making Malik to look up to the wall clock.
Is it Friday?
Did he sleep the night away.

"Ready for what?"he bark irritated checking his phone to be sure if today is really Tuesday, which indeed it is and its fucking 1pm.