33

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 33

2months has past since they came back from Jordan, nothing changes absolutely nothing, except for the fact that she's now schooling and still taking her driving lessons from fu,ad ofcrse, she can count how many times she's cross path with malik and it didn't go so well, did she mentioned that he'd mercilessly beat her after they came back from jordan, for 6days she wasn't able to do anything.

Briskly entering the house, his eyes dart to the television and he head to the kitchen, tiredly and exhausted she grab the mug by the couch before she stood to her feet, studying has always been something she hate but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to be educated, she head to the kitchen and the familiar figure comes out making her to halt by the dinning area, she's too tired and the last thing she want is to deal with malik.

He walk pass her and he hesistantly step back to be sure if she hasn't sewn him if she do then she'd just pretend he's invisible, he head for his site of the house but stop dead on his track when he hears the sound.
.she hissed at him?

"Do that again?"he say turning to face her and she just enter the kitchen without a care, he fold his hand into a fist as tho that will quench his anger and storn to the kitchen.

When she turn from the microwave and saw who storm inside the kitchen she quickly reach to the knife magnetic board and grab it.

A pathetic chuckle erupt from his mouth as an impish smile find it's way after that.

"Go ahead,
Stab me."he dare and she step back.

"What did i do ?"she ask and he scan her from head to toes.

"what did i told?
I do all the questions in this house so why did you hiss at me?"

"I did not.

"Are you calling me a lier?"he ask taking two steps forward and she point the knife at him.

"What have i done?"she ask frustrated as she step back but her back hit the refrigerator behind her, he grab her hand and snatch the knife from her.

"What's your prob........

A very loud slap landed on her cheek before she complete her sentence sending her down to the floor.

He crouch and grab her hard by the cheek, forcefully lifting her head so she can look him in the eyes.

"The next time something like this repeat itself you won't lik the consequences."he tossed her head away and stood to his feet just in time the front door open.

His mum and junior brother walk in, he massage his forehead and blow some air through his mouth.

"Welcome."he greet and his mum just throw a deadly glare his way.

He walk pass them to the parlor and slide his side glass door and enter, his mum shake her head with a sigh as falak comes out from the kitchen, her mouth a bit swollen, she doesn't have to look twice to know her son did that.

"Mum welcome."she greet side hugging the middle age woman who shake her head.

"He did this to you?"she say and falak look at her confuse.