chapter twelve

Malik spend the next two days in Jordan going through the business plan and how much money his uncle invested in the beverage company,
His uncle did spend a lot of money but he knows if he make a better offer to them and talk them through with his sensitive business sense they will forget about the old man and make the deal with him.
For malik he knows his uncle wouldn't want to accept defeat it's like a family thing, he knows his uncle will do everything he can to make sure he get that deal back and in business the more interest people have in a deal the higher it gets, he will give his uncle back the business deal on a certain condition which is him divorcing Ramlat.

He close his suitcase and drop it by the bedside as he glance at the wrist watch in his hand, his flight is in 1hour time to Nigeria, he will go and apologize to his uncle as his father request and then go meet with the business investors they've already fix a day for there meeting,
Ahmad is coming with him as a back up.

He quickly put on the black high neck jubba as his doorbell ring making him to quickly saunter out of the bedroom and head downstairs.

"Aren't you done already,
It's a long drive to the airport." Ali protest as he come inside the apartment.

"I'm done." He say and head upstairs,
He grab the black men scarf and roll it to his neck before grabbing his suitcase, backpack and the sunshade on the bed before sauntering out of the bedroom.

"Take it to the car,
I will meet you outside." Malik say handing Ahmad the things on his hand before heading back upstairs.

He open the bedroom and falak is sleeping, he grab her by the hand making her to wake up confuse as she stare at him.

"What happen?" She ask and malik just hiss, grabbing the black abaya veil that's on the bed dragging her out of the bedroom as she struggle to come out of his grip.

"Where are you taking me to?" Falak yell as malik release her hand once they are downstairs.

"Just shut up and come with me." He say and throw the black veil on her as she stare confuse at him and begin rolling the veil around her head.

Once she's done he grab her by the hand and throw her out of the apartment before closing the door with the key.

Falak just stare weirdly at Ahmad as he close the apartment door wondering what's going on, he walk down the porch and she trail behind him literally confuse to what he's saying to the man standing by the car.

"I'm dropping her at my parents." Malik say not wanting to prolong the conversation especially knowing Ahmad wouldn't help him out with what he's about doing if he knows falak is his wife.

He grab falak by the hand and open the passenger door pushing her inside as she just grumble incoherently to herself and he slam the door shut.

"Why are you taking her to your parents?
Is she really your maid?" Ahmad ask curiously once his friend join him in the back seat and malik just put on his black shade not interested in the conversation.

"What else will she be?" He ask as the driver start driving the car.

"I'm just curious t....

" then don't be curious. "Malik say ending the conversation and Ahmad shrug muttering fine.

The drive to his parent house is a quick one, malik ask Ahmad to wait in the car not to bother about greeting his parent and he quickly grab falak and enter his parent house.

" malik?"his mum say confuse coming inside the parlour from the stairs,
She make a greeting sign to falak with a smile and the girl nod.

"I'm going to Nigeria,
She need to stay here i don't trust her to leave my house to her.", he grumble as his dad come down from the staircase clearing his throat to make his presence known.

" good evening. "Malik grumble slightly kneeling.

" why will you bring her here because you are traveling,
It's either you go with her or cancel the trip,
She's your wife you better get use to the fact that you are a married man and will have to take your responsibility. "His dad say and sit on the couch.

" Aabbah she doesn't have a passport and i need to be in Nigeria."malik say and his dad shrug.

"I don't care,
Firstly that secret business plan you've been planning is suspicious,
Don't think just because you manage everything you can do whatever pleases you, I need a copy of the business whatever to be send to me.
Secondly it's either you go with your wife or you cancel the trip,
You know you will be traveling why didn't you arrange for her passport the two days She's been staying with you,
Nonsense,
Leave my house if this is what brings you here." His dad say and malik grab falak by the hand and exit the house.

He open the front passenger seat and push her in slamming the door shut in frustration as he climb to the back seat making Ahmad to quickly end the call.

"What happened?" He ask and malik shake his head.

"Just take me back home i need to do something." Malik say and Ahmad nod before telling the driver to take them back to malik apartment.

Falak doesn't have a clue to what is going on but one things is certain that her husband is angry about something and his parent doesn't look happy either, she's frustrated times like this make her wishe she's not deaf.

"Get out." Malik say once at his apartment opening the car door as falak come down, he walk to the front porch and remove the keys from his pocket, he push her inside and slam the door shut closing it with the lock and put the key back in his pocket before heading back to the car.

"Why will you do that?
Malik is there something you are not telling me?" Ahmad ask once malik comes back yo the car.

"Can we please just go before we miss our flight?" He say upset and Ahmad release a deep breathe knowing very well his bestfriend won't say a word to him about who the mysterious house maid is.

As they drive to the Queen Alia international airport malik can't help but wonder why his dad will choose to give him an unpresentable wife like falak, if he can he will divorce her but he knows the consequences will be a huge one, his dad can be soo inconsiderate.

Drop your comments and vote