chapter two

SCOURGE

CHAPTER 2

Clad impeccably on the black long sleeve denim thobe jubba malik step out of the the BQ apartment he sigh with a facepalm as his mind wander back to earlier that day, he still cannot process the fact that the girl he saw is actually his uncle's wife,
  He barely relax to take his nap all he can think of is the warm, golden, cinnamon brown caramel skin girl that has the must beautiful smile he ever see, the idea of him calling her aunty isn't something he will do now or forever, he shake off all the thought in his head and head inside the main building.

"Yawwa ya malik i thought you said you will pay for my flight to Jordan." Salim yell immediately malik enters the parlour.

"Yeah.
Do anyone have problem with that?" He ask walking inside the parlour and sit on the couch next to salim.

"Ya malik you come all the way from Jordan empty handed nothing for us,
Atleast we are your only sisters a little touch of affection won't hurt." Ummi say coming down from the staircase.

"This is your own way of welcoming,
Ina za ki je by this time?" Malik ask glancing at the wall clock showing 6pm.

"We are going to a wedding reception party,
Mummy is going i think you should come to." Mardiya say trailing behind her sister as malik scan the purple asoebi they are wearing.

"Uhmmm i will pass on that,
Where's my food?
Will rather eat and sleep off the stress in me." Malik say with a sigh as he turn his gaze back to the television.

"Ina salim din ya ke?"
Didn't i ask you to take hajiya Amina those clothes since,
Look at the time it's almost time for the reception party. "Aunty haulat say coming down the stairs as salim instantly stand up and sprint out of the parlour making everyone to laugh.

" first lady of the house,
You look really beautiful. "Malik say playfully making the middle age elderly woman making her to laugh.

" mai gida har ka huta,
How are you doing?"she ask dropping the handbag on the dinning table.

"I am fine,
You are all leaving me alone,
Where's my food?" Malik ask, he really isn't a person that endure hunger, he love food there's no doubt about that.

"Ramlat." Aunty haulat yell.

"Don't worry we aren't going to stay long there,
Beside ramlat is home and salim,
I send that naughty boy since around 3pm and look at the time he's leaving this house,
Allah ya shirya."Aunty haulat say as the familiar figure rush down the staircase.

" na,am aunty ina sallah ne shiyasa ban amsa ki ba."ramlat say adjusting the red hijab that stops midway her knees revealing the pink pajamas trouser she's wearing.

"It's nothing,
Uhmmm mai-gida zaki aje wa abinci"
I don't know what time Alhaji is coming back,
But we are going since you say you aren't going."aunty haulat say with a weak smile and ramlat node.

"Mummy let's hurry up,
Look everyone has started posting on there status." Mardiya say taking a selfie of herself.

"Aunty ramlat bye bye we will bring you buffet." Ummi say as she help there mother with the handbag.