Getting Married!

it was the big day and so far everything was perfect! Linda let me borrow her wedding dress from when she married Barry! and she was doing my makeup! we made sure everything was perfect and there was no stress! "well this is a wedding for the history books!" Robin's mother said as she walked in! she noticed my baby bump and asked if the baby was doing okay! "Allison's doing just fine! I think she's got butterflies just like I do!" I giggled! Robin's mom wasn't too thrilled at first but Allison grew on her the more pics we sent! Barry knocked on the door! "Kenzie are you ready? it's time to walk you down the aisle!" Barry said wondering where I was! "I'm coming Barry hold on a minute!" I yelled back to him! I put my hands on my baby bump! "are you ready to do this Ali?" I asked! I got a kick for yes! "OWWW" I yelled! "are you okay?!" Linda asked worried! "yeah I'm fine! she just kicked me that's all!" I replied back! I walked out to where Barry was and he walked me down the aisle! I was so happy I started crying the second I saw Robin standing there! Robin cried when he saw me up close! we exchanged rings and said our vows! we said I do and I could finally kiss Robin as my husband! we got into the car as rice was flying through the air and headed to our reception! I was ready to dance until I dropped! Robin couldn't dance fast but he was an amazing slow dancer! when we got there people were just starting to show up! little did I know we had party crashers! *thinking* shit! what are they doing here?! they never cared about me and they're here for my wedding?! I tried to hide behind Robin but he didn't know why!