getting married again

well it was mine and Robin's second wedding day! we were marrying Dwina together and I couldn't have been more excited! me and Robin stayed up all night talking about it we barely got any sleep! Linda was doing my makeup again just like she did for my wedding with Robin! at this point Linda was my big sister! or at least I loved her like one! Linda let me borrow her dress again! and this time I put it on and it didn't fit! "Linda?!" I yelled from the bathroom! "what is it honey?" she asked walking in! "the dress doesn't fit anymore!" I cried! "you have a little bit of a belly! are you pregnant?" Linda asked! "I don't think so! I never had any symptoms!" I started freaking out thinking maybe Linda was right! Linda handed me a pregnancy test and we took it! it turned out positive! I started freaking out! "ROBIN!" I screamed! he ran into where I was and looked at me with a concerned look! "baby what is it?!" Robin asked! "I'm pregnant!" I burst into tears! I was so upset! at that point it felt like everything was going wrong! I didn't wanna be pregnant again for a third time! At least not yet! The twins weren't even a year old yet! Allison had just turned 2! Linda altered the dress so it would fit me better! I hugged her and got ready to walk down the aisle! Linda fixed my makeup and it was time! I walked down the aisle with Robin and we waited for Dwina! Pretty soon we married Dwina and it was all over! We danced the night away and packed up for our second honeymoon! We all couldn't have been more in love with each other!