our new studio

*5 years later*
Well it was a few years later and we had started all over from scratch and our new studio was finally finished! We added a soundstage for me so when we were going on tour starting at home in England we could rehearse there! Dwina brought the kids to see the new studio! Allison was now 7 years old and the twins were 5 and the triplets were 3! "Daddy it's pretty!" Allison said staring in amazement! "Daddy can we sing?" Dwina asked! "Later! I wanna show you how to do it first!" He giggled! "Don't you just sing into the microphone dad?" Maurice asked! "Yes but there are certain ways you have to do it too!" He explained! "Daddy can I have a guitar for my birthday?" Allison asked with her cute little smile! "Maybe! What kind of guitar?" Robin asked curiously! "An acoustic guitar like uncle Barry's!" Allison said excitedly! "I love the blue one daddy and I want one just like it! Uncle Barry let's me play it all the time when he teaches me guitar!" She pleaded with puppy dog eyes! "Or maybe you can have my blue one right now!" Barry said walking in! "Really I can?!" She gasped! "Uh huh! It's out in the car right now!" Barry said smiling at her! Allison ran outside to go get it! When Linda handed it to her Allison hugged her tight! "Thank you aunt Linda!" She said with a smile! She ran back inside with Linda and the boys right behind her! "Hi Linda!" I smiled as we hugged! "Hi aunt kenzie!" Stephen said! He was going on 13 now! "Hi Stephen! How ya doing kid?" I said ruffling his hair! "Hey the hair!" He giggled! "I'm trying to have hair like dad's!" He said looking at Barry! "Yeah well that hair took a lot of me and your mom primping to the way we liked it!" Linda giggled when I said that! "Remember how many bottles of freeze spray we had to use?" I laughed remembering how we'd used millions of bottles for the boys' hair!