leaving again!

It's been a week since Maurice has been out of the hospital! That meant Robin was leaving me! We only had a couple hours left together before he had to leave! I cuddled into his chest trying not to cry! He wrapped his arms around me and held me as tight as he could! "Please don't go?" I begged! "I'm sorry princess! But I have to go!" He said kissing me! "If you want you can come watch me leave! Me and the boys would love that! Besides it's only a year and I get to come home on the holidays! And there'll be other tours you can go on!" He said making me feel a little bit better! "But for right now I want you resting and focusing on getting yourself better!" He continued! "And focus on my songwriting?" I asked hopefully! "And working on your songwriting!" He giggled! I knew he was giggling at my facial expression! He always laughed at my facial expressions! They always reminded him of when he was younger and give Barry the same looks! "Come on I'll have our driver drive us to the airport so you can come home afterwards!" Robin said taking my hand! We got in the car and I laid my head on his shoulder! "Robin?" I started! "What princess?" He asked lovingly! "Am I gonna at least be able to watch you on TV?" I asked! "Of course! Pretty soon you'll be sick of seeing me on a TV screen!" He giggled! "Yeah because it won't be the same without our cuddles!" I said giggling! "Yeah! Our cuddles!" He repeated! It was still crazy to think I was really married to this man! I couldn't think straight the first time we met and now with him leaving I can't believe I was watching "my husband!" I thought to myself! He pulled me out of my thoughts by opening the car door for me and helping me out of the car! "I WISH I COULD GO WITH YOU!" I yelled over the sound of the plane's engine! He just hugged me tight! The engine died down and finally we could hear what the other person was saying! "I wish you could come too! You Dwina and the kids! Soon you'll all be able to come!" He promised! Robin always kept his promises even when they seemed impossible!