on the mend

We got to the hospital and Olivia was already there! When she saw me she rushed to my side as quick as she could! "Kenzie are you okay?!" She asked panicking! "She'll be okay Liv!" Robin told her! Olivia just glared at him still remembering what he'd done to me just a few days ago! "I swear to God Robin if you've done anything to hurt her..." But I stopped her before she could finish! "He didn't do this to me Liv!" I whispered as I held her hand! "Honey why are you whispering like that?" She asked concerned! "She's gonna need surgery on her vocal cords!" The EMTs said as they rushed me inside! I started crying! "Robin does this mean I can't sing anymore?" I whispered! Robin sighed! "I don't know princess! I really don't know!" Robin said even though he knew this was probably the end of my career! "YOU DID THIS TO HER!" Olivia screamed harshly! "SHE'D STILL BE ABLE TO SING IF YOU HADN'T LAID A HAND ON HER!" I tried to talk! "Liv stop!" I squeaked! "IF YOU WOULD'VE LEFT HER ALONE AND IF YOU WOULD'VE JUST LISTENED TO HER INSTEAD OF ATTACKING HER YOU'D KNOW THAT NOTHING IN THAT ARTICLE IS TRUE! KENZIE NEVER WANTED TO DIVORCE YOU! SHE WAS THINKING YOU WANTED TO DIVORCE HER BECAUSE OF ALL THE GIRLS ON THE ROAD!" Olivia screamed! Robin looked over at me! "You really thought I was gonna divorce you? Princess I would never do that to you! I don't care about those other girls! I love and care about you!" Robin said making me cry! "What about Dwina?" I asked! "I love and care about Dwina too! You two are my only girls!" He kissed my head! They got me prepped for surgery and took me in! Dwina ran in looking for Robin and me! "SONGBIRD?!" She yelled down the hall! "Dwina?!" He ran to her and hugged her tight crying! "Songbird is she okay?" Dwina asked in a tone that sounded more than worried! "She's in surgery right now! They had to do surgery on her vocal cords!" Robin cried! "Oh no! What does that mean? She won't be able to sing anymore?" Dwina asked! Robin just shrugged his shoulders! "I don't know Dwina! Dwina this is all my fault!" He sobbed into her chest! Dwina knew the story of what had happened! "Shhhh! I know you think it's your fault songbird but it's not! You blacked out! You didn't know what you were doing! I know you didn't mean to hurt her!" Dwina said comforting him! I got out of surgery 5 hours later!