going home

Robin's POV
Kenzie's finally back home! I still have yet to tell her that me Barry and Maurice have a tour coming up! It's gonna hurt knowing I have to leave her here this time! But she'll have Dwina and the kids to take care of her while she's resting! I need to tell her!
Robin rushed into the bedroom and gently shook me to wake me up! "Princess we need to talk it's important!" He said kissing my forehead! I moaned slightly and laid my head in his lap! He just giggled! "Come on sleepy head! I really need to talk to you! I'll take you out to go get your coffee!" He said trying to coax my eyes open! "Only if it's Dunkin' Donuts!" I said in his same singsong voice! He was really giggling now! We knew how to make each other laugh when a moment got too serious! "Come on princess wake up and get dressed!" He said kissing my head! Finally I woke up! I found a cute t-shirt that I forgot I had borrowed from Yvonne and a cute pair of leggings I had ordered that had Bee Gees album covers all over it! But I finally was out of the hospital so that was a good thing! I sent a picture of my outfit to Yvonne!
*text
Yvonne I borrowed your shirt again! She texted back 2 seconds later! It looks cute on you! I could hear her giggle from up the stairs! I went upstairs to check on her! It had been nearly 3 months since Mo had been in the hospital! He still wasn't waking up from being in a medically induced coma and Yvonne had been worrying about him too much! I, on the other hand, didn't have to worry about him! I knew if Maurice was anything like Robin he'd come out of this stronger and better than ever! But I remembered how Yvonne and Linda stuck by my side when this happened to Robin a year ago! Thank God Dwina wasn't around when that happened she'd be just like me! No wonder me and Dwina are soulmates! We both worry about Robin and the boys more than we worry about ourselves!