pre-term labor

finally a rescue team arrived to our location! Robin was freaking out cause he didn't know what was going on! "she's going into pre-term labor! it's normal for parents of twins!" one EMT said! "we need to get her to the hospital now or the babies won't make it!" they loaded me into an ambulance and Robin was by my side the whole time! Robin never left me for fear he'd lose me! they got me into a room and kept Robin in the hallway! after an hour or so the doctor came out! "Robin? congratulations! you had a son and a daughter!" Robin broke down crying he was so happy! "is my wife okay?!" he asked panicking! "no she's more than okay! she's holding both of her babies right now if you wanna go see them!" Robin walked into the room with a smile! "shhhh!" I whispered! "did you think of names for them baby?" Robin asked quietly! I nodded my head! "this beautiful little girl is Dwina!" I said to him with a great big smile! "Dwina? where'd you come up with that one?" Robin asked curiously! "I was reading an art magazine in the waiting room last month and saw some of her pieces in the magazine so I asked if I could tear them out and bring them home and they said yes! I keep forgetting to show you! they're in my bag if you wanna grab them!" I pointed to the baby bag! Robin grabbed them out of my bag and started looking through them! "she's very pretty isn't she princess?" Robin asked! "uh huh she is!" I said looking at Dwina! "I was talking about this Dwina baby!" he said giggling! "oh my god Robin we should invite her over sometime!" I said excitedly! Robin knew I was into both boys and girls! so me and Robin could both date her! open marriage isn't always easy but we make it work! "what you think we should date her?" Robin asked! "yeah! I think we should!" I liked her the minute I saw her! little did we know that Dwina was also into that kind of thing! "what's our son's name princess?" Robin asked! "this is Maurice! I named him after his uncle!" I said smiling! "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute!" Robin smiled as big as he could!