telling Robin

I walked into the house with Yvonne and Linda teary eyed! the second I saw Robin I lost it and started bawling! "baby what's wrong? why are you crying? what happened?! is the baby okay?!" he mentioned baby and I cried harder! "Robin we have something to tell you!" Yvonne said sitting him down on the couch! "since she's crying super hard and can't talk I'll tell you! Robin Kenzie's pregnant with twins!" Yvonne told him! Robin's face dropped and then turned into a smile! "princess is that what you're crying about?" he asked me holding me as tight as he could! I leaned into his chest and calmed down a little when I heard his heartbeat! "baby it's gonna be okay! we're gonna get through this together!" he said sweetly! Robin kissed my forehead and that made me feel better! "why don't you go upstairs and take a hot shower baby and I'll pull the bed down for you so you can get some rest!" Robin said with a smile that made me feel the way I did when we first met! "I missed you!" I said clinging to him! "I missed you too princess!" he said kissing my forehead again! I jumped in the shower and we both got into bed and cuddled with each other watching movies together! I fell asleep halfway through Purple Rain which was one of my favorite movies! so Robin turned it off and let me sleep while he helped Yvonne make lunch! Maurice came in to check on me an hour or two later cause Robin told him to! Yvonne peeked in a few minutes later to wake me up for lunch! she sat down on the bed and rubbed my back and spoke softly to wake me up! "sissy it's time to wake up for lunch honey! we made one of your favorites!" she said as she kissed my forehead! "come on honey! Barry and Linda are here!" I finally woke up when I heard Barry and Linda were here! Barry and Linda were my favorite people! next to my husband and his twin brother and my sister in law! Barry brought their dog Barnaby over so I could play with him! Allison got to him first! "mama doggy!" she said laughing! Barry stared at her in astonishment! "you didn't tell me she was talking already!" Barry said excitedly! "I didn't even know she started talking this is the first thing she's ever said! to anybody!" I said back staring at my daughter in amazement! "Allison say it again!" Robin said to her! Allison repeated what she said! she was more than excited! she started baby talking again and Yvonne started playing with her! "Vonnie" Allison said touching her face! "MAURICE SHE SAID MY NICKNAME!" Yvonne screamed excitedly! Maurice came running into the room! "Allison say it again for uncle Mo!" Yvonne told her! "Vonnie!" Allison said with a puzzled look! Maurice couldn't help but smile! he looked at Yvonne and kissed her in front of Allison! "eww moo moo!" she giggled! she was already talking and putting sentences together! I looked at Robin and he looked at me!