the big test

The doctor finally walked into the room! "Ready to do this?" Robin asked! I nodded nervously! "Try singing a little more love!" Olivia said! I sang it and my voice sounded better than ever! I was even able to sing higher than I was before! Robin squeezed me tight like he had when I first walked in the door when I'd moved in! "Baby you can sing again!" He said kissing me! I hugged him tight! "LIV I CAN SING!" I shouted with excitement! We jumped up and down like two giggly schoolgirls! "Kenzie I have a very important question for you!" Olivia said! "Uh oh serious face!" I thought! "Do you wanna go on tour with me?" She asked! She looked hopeful! "Me on tour with my best friend? HELL YEAH!" I thought! "Liv I'd love to! But what about Robin and the boys?" I asked looking at Robin! "Princess go! Don't miss out on a good opportunity while it's staring you in the face! We'll be okay!" He said excitedly! "What about Dwina and the kids?" I asked again! "They can go with you! Besides I know how much Livvy loves the kids!" Robin said! "Really?!" I asked excitedly! "Yes baby really!" Robin giggled! "I have to make an important call baby! I'll be right back!" Robin said kissing me! Me and Olivia continued jumping up and down screaming! "Hello?" Barry said as he answered the phone! "Baz it's me!" Robin said! "I want us off our record label!" He continued! "Whoa why Rob? What happened?" Barry asked puzzled! "You'll never believe what they did to kenzie! Baz they dropped her from the label while her voice was healing!" Robin said starting to get angry! "THEY DID WHAT?!" Barry yelled! "OH NO NOT MY SISTER THEY DIDN'T!" He continued shouting! Linda got on the phone! "Robin what's going on? Why is bear yelling?" She asked! "The record label dropped kenzie while she was healing from surgery!" Robin said angrily! "I'M GONNA FUCKING SUE!" Barry shouted! "BEAR CALM DOWN! WE'LL FIGURE THINGS OUT!" Linda shouted at him!