7th child, 4th pregnancy

I giggled as Robin spun me around in his arms! All of a sudden I pushed him into the pool! Barry was right behind me without me knowing and pushed me in after him! I came up yelling and laughing! "Barry Alan I'm gonna kick your butt!" I said chasing him around the pool! He ran laughing and Linda grabbed him by surprise and pushed him! "Hahaha you look like a wet lion!" I teased! Barry grabbed my hand and pulled me back in the pool! "Now you look like Linda wet!" Barry laughed! "Uncle Barry can we get in the pool too?" Allison asked! "Only if you have your swimsuit!" He said! "We always pack our swimsuits when we come over here uncle Barry!" She said taking her clothes off and jumping in! Everybody jumped in the pool and Linda brought baby Ali in! She didn't know what to think about it at first but started splashing after about 10 minutes! "I think she likes it!" I giggled! After a couple hours in the pool Barry started the grill up and grilled burgers and hot dogs and steaks! Stephen found a water gun, filled it up and squirted Allison! Allison got out of the pool and chased him around the yard with the hose! All of a sudden we heard Dwina screaming and laughing! "Allison Autumn you're gonna get it little girl!" She laughed as she chased Allison! All of a sudden Dwina picked her up and tickled her! "You're mine!" She continued! "MOMMY I'M GONNA THROW HER OVERBOARD!" She giggled! "Throw her Dwina! I got her!" I said! Dwina threw her and she landed right in my arms! "Mommy daddy I flew!" She laughed! Robin evil eyed Dwina and did an evil giggle! Dwina knew that look! She was either gonna get pushed, thrown, or pulled into the pool and either way Robin was gonna do it! Robin got out of the pool and pretended to go inside! Thinking she was safe Robin snuck up behind her and pushed her in! We heard a scream and then nothing! We waited and waited amd finally Dwina came up! And she came up with a dish of revenge! She grabbed Robin's hand and pulled him in! Robin literally went flying and we all giggled! "Daddy looks like a wet dog!" Allison laughed! Robin scooped Allison up and tickled her! "Oh I look like a wet dog huh?" He laughed! All of a sudden we heard a blood curdling scream! "(Gasp) Ashley!" I ran out of the pool to go find him! "ASHLEY?!" I screamed! "Where is he?!" Barry panicked! "I don't know! Spread out! We'll find him faster that way!" We ran toward opposite sides of the house screaming for him! "ASHLEY?!" I screamed with fear! "Kenzie call 911 I found him!" Barry screamed! I ran over to him and handed Barry my phone! "Here Barry you call I'm gonna go find something to put under his head!" I ran inside as fast as I could and found Robin's leather jacket! I fluffed it like a pillow and put it under Ashley's head! "This'll have to do!" I said panicked! "Princess use my jacket!" Robin said! "Already am baby!" I stayed by his side and held his hand! "It's okay buddy I'm here!" I said trying not to cry!