day out with the kids pt 3

"Hi guys!" Andy said as he walked over! "Andrew Roy Gibb you were nothing short of amazing!" A voice said from behind him! "LISSA! You were watching?" He asked blushing! "Of course! I'd never miss my Andy's performances for the world!" She said hugging him! "Oh your Andy huh?" He giggled! I've never seen him so happy! He was like a little kid again! But I knew that smile would fade when he'd come home! He'll be tired and wanna go straight to bed! "Andy hold!" Allison said to him! Andy picked her up and squeezed her tight! "Who's uncle Andy's best girl?" Allison pointed to herself! "No no no me!" Dwina shouted! Andy laughed! He loved those kids to death! "Now you know pretty soon uncle Andy won't see you anymore for a year! I'll be on tour!" Andy said getting down to their level! Allison kissed his cheek! "See mommy!" Dwina said! Andy looked confused! "Their talking about video chatting Andy!" Hugh said to him! "Oh gotcha dad! Is that why they don't flip out about mommy and daddy not being here anymore?" Andy asked! "Yep!" Hugh answered! "I heard they're coming back tomorrow!" Barbara told him excitedly! "Good! I miss kenzie!" Andy said! "Andy miss dada?" Allison asked! "Yes I miss dada too!" Andy giggled! "Nice to know you miss me bro!" Robin giggled! Andy whipped around to see Robin and he hugged him tight! "DADA!" Allison screamed as loud as she could! Robin picked her up and held her as tight as he could crying! "What's wrong Robin?" Barbara asked concerned! "Andy take the kids back to the car!" Hugh said to him as he handed him Allison! "Talk to us Robin! What's going on?" Hugh asked! "It's kenzie!" Robin cried! "What happened? Is she okay?" Barbara was starting to worry! "She's okay but mum she had another heart attack!" Robin said still trying to process what had happened! "Where is she?" Hugh asked worriedly! "Hospital!" Robin managed to squeak through tears! "Let's go!" Barbara said pacing to the car!