leaving again pt 2

Maurice walked over with a great big smile! "What's that look for Maurice?" Robin asked curiously! "Kenzie's doctor wants to talk to you! It's good news!" Maurice continued smiling! "Hello?" Robin said as he picked up the phone! "Robin we have some good news and then we have some great news! Which do you want first?" Robin pondered the question for a minute! "Great news first!" Robin said! "The great news is we have the triplets and somehow they survived the miscarriage!" Robin cried he was so happy! "The good news is your wife can go on tour with you if she wants to!" Robin cried harder! Dwina met us at the airport with mine hers and the kids' suitcases and got them checked in! Robin walked out still crying! "Robin what's wrong?" I asked him! He pulled me off to the side! "You remember how we thought we lost the triplets?" Robin asked! I stared at him in confusion! "They survived the miscarriage!" Robin said smiling! I sttod there in shock! "My kids survived? How?" I thought to myself! "And there's something else too!" Robin said looking at me! "What?" I asked! Robin got down on one knee! "Would you, Mrs. Robin Gibb, like to go on tour with me?" Robin asked! As if he even had to ask! I jumped into his arms and kissed him! "But I thought I couldn't go!" I said confused! "The doctor gave you the okay!" Robin spun me around! "What about Dwina and the kids? We can't just leave them here at home!" I started getting upset! "You're not leaving us home!" Dwina's voice said from behind me! "Go wif dada!" Allison said! "Yeah you're gonna come on tour with me Ali!" Robin said as he picked her up! Maurice took the twins and got them in the plane! "Moo moo high!" Dwina said looking out the window! "Yeah we're pretty high off the ground huh?" Maurice said!