I'm not leaving you

It was the middle of the night and Linda still hadn't stopped shaking and shivering! I could hear her teeth chattering! Luckily I brought my heavy blanket with me! I wrapped it around her and kept my eye on her! After 10 minutes she stopped shivering! All of a sudden she wasn't breathing! "LINDA?!" I screamed! Barry ran into the room! "Sissy what is it?" Barry asked out of breath! I started crying! "Linda... isn't... breathing!" I cried harder! Barry ran and got the doctor! Luckily they were able to revive her! I held her tight crying! "Sissy what happened? Why are you crying?" She asked hugging me just as tight! "I lost you! I don't wanna lose my big sister!" I sobbed into her chest! "Sissy look at me! I'm not leaving you! I promise!" She said hugging me tighter! "I love you! You're my little sister and I couldn't have asked for a better one!" She kissed my head and I fell asleep in her arms! "Bear can you cover her up?" Linda asked! "Yeah!" He said looking at me with tears in his eyes! "She was really scared Linda! She really thought she was gonna lose you!" Barry cried! "I thought I was gonna lose you!" Linda just held both of us tight and we all fell asleep! The next morning Linda and Barry were already awake when Robin walked in! "Hi guys!" Robin said! "Shhhh she's still sleeping! She had a rough night with me last night!" Linda explained! "What happened?" Robin asked looking to Barry for an answer! "Linda all of a sudden stopped breathing last night and scared poor kenzie to death!" Barry explained! He put a hand on Linda's face! "Are you okay love?" Robin asked worriedly! She nodded her head! "I'm fine!" She said softly! After a half hour Linda woke me up! "Kenzie Robin's here!" She said softly as she kissed my head! My eyes popped open instantly when I heard Robin's name! "ROBIN!" I screamed excitedly jumping into his arms! "Hi princess!" He giggled! "Boy you didn't miss me at all you did you?" He asked laughing! "Robin shut up and kiss me!" I giggled! He kissed me and held me tight! "Are you okay princess? I heard you had a little scare with Linda last night!" I just nodded my head! Linda rubbed my back! "Yeah well I'm okay so let's forget about it now!" She demanded!