honeymoon at home

we got home later that night and me and the boys all walked in the door! all of them except me and Robin were blackout drunk! Barry was the worst and out of the girls Linda was the worst when it came to being drunk! they were both being silly and we couldn't help but laugh at the things they were saying and doing! I tried putting them to bed and helped Mo and Andy too! but Barry kept trying to pull me into bed with him and Linda and I kept trying to get away! "ROBIN HELP!" I shouted while laughing at the same time! Robin came running up the stairs and saw what Barry was doing! "BARRY LET HER GO! SHE'S PREGNANT REMEMBER?!" Robin freaked out! Barry let go and was crying thinking he hurt me! "Robin you didn't have to yell! I'm okay! he didn't hurt me!" I said as calmly as I could! "SISSY!" I heard Maurice scream from the other room! I went running in to see what he was screaming for and there was a snake in on his bedroom floor near the closet! and it wasn't a nice one either! I yelled for Robin and told him to get a shovel and get the snake out! Maurice stood there freaking out and holding onto me! I knew he wasn't drunk anymore cause he'd thrown up most of the alcohol in his system! Maurice hated snakes that were poisonous! other snakes were fine but these he didn't like due to what happened before I met the boys! Robin grabbed the shovel and tossed the snake out the window! I sat down on the bed with Maurice and calmed him down while he cried! "sissy those snakes scare me due to what happened to Barry when we were younger!" Maurice cried! Maurice finally fell asleep and I got him tucked in! I went into me and Robin's bedroom and plopped down next to him and cuddled with him until we fell asleep! Robin fell asleep rubbing my belly and talking to our daughter!