getting coffee with Robin!

"PRINCESS ARE YOU READY YET?!" Robin yelled from the bottom of the stairs! "ALMOST!" I shouted back! "OKAY I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN THE CAR!" He shouted again! "OKAY I'LL BE OUT IN A FEW!" I finished getting ready and I kissed Yvonne goodbye! "I love you sissy!" Yvonne said as I walked out to the car! "I love you more sis!" I said as I accidentally bumped into Barry! "Woah hey! Going somewhere?" He giggled! "Yeah Robin's taking me out for coffee!" I giggled back! I hugged Barry goodbye! "I love you big bro!" I said as I headed to the car! I always thought of Barry as my big brother! And vice versa! Barry adored me like a little sister! He told me so many times I'm like a little sister to him so eventually we just started saying we were brother and sister! And technically by marriage we are! But even before that we were like brother and sister! We would always hang out and talk about whatever was on our minds! "Princess?" Robin asked pulling me out of my thoughts? "Hmmm?" I said as I turned to him! "Did you hear what I said darling?" He asked! "Sorry I was thinking about other things! What'd you say sweetheart?" Robin said it again! "We have a tour coming up and unfortunately you won't be able to come this time!" Robin looked sad! I was upset about it! That meant I wouldn't see him for a whole year! "You mean you don't want me to come!" I said trying not to cry! "It's not that princess! It's just... Well... I talked to the doctor about it and he feels you should stay here! And I agree with him! It's only to keep you safe!" He said! "I guess you're right Robin!" I agreed! I agreed with him knowing he was right but at the same time I didn't want to agree with him! I wanted so badly to go on tour with him! All of a sudden my phone rang! "Kenzie you and Robin need to get to the hospital now! MAURICE WOKE UP!" Yvonne screamed in my ear! I hung up and told Robin to put his foot on the gas!