Robin gets in trouble

The next day Linda walked into Robin's room and threw the curtains open! "WAKE UP!" She screamed angrily! "Whoa what's with the yelling? Where's princess?" Robin asked! "Where's princess? Your so called princess died in Barry's arms last night because YOU KILLED HER!" Linda continued to yell! Robin sat there in shock! "I what?" He asked confused! "YOU KILLED HER ROBIN! SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" Linda yelled again! "No no no please say it isn't true!" Robin cried! "You choked her Robin! Because of how tight your grip was on her throat her throat closed up and it killed her!" Barry told him as he stood in the doorway! "I HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Linda yelled as she walked out of the room! "Baz I need to go see her!" Robin said as he rushed to get ready! "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Barry asked him! "Baz that's my wife!" He said! "Was your wife!" Barry corrected him! "No is my wife! I'm gonna bring her back!" Robin said sounding determined! "You can't bring her back Rob!" Barry said! "Why not?" Robin asked! Barry broke down into tears! "She's DNR bro! You can't resuscitate her!" Robin flipped! "NO NO NO PLEASE BAZ NO!" Robin started crying! "Not my princess!" Robin cried harder! Barry drove Robin up to see me! As soon as he saw me he rushed over and dropped to his knees holding my hand and crying! "I'm so so so incredibly sorry princess! I wish you could hear me telling you I love you! I didn't mean to hurt you! Please come back to me?" He kissed my hand and held me! He played the 10 minute version of "all too well" hoping that would bring me back! After a few minutes of it playing I started mouthing along with the song! "Rob look!" Barry said pointing to me! Robin looked and started to panic! "Princess?" He asked stroking my face! "I want my Robin!" I said still weak! "I'm here princess!" He said holding me to his chest! "I'm here!" I started to go into a seizure! "Princess?!" Robin asked concerned! "I'm gonna get the doctor!" Barry said worriedly! Barry ran in with the doctor and 3 nurses! They tried everything to get me out of the seizure but I was going in deeper! "Sing to her Rob!" Barry said! "What?" Robin asked! "Sing to her! It's always worked before!" Barry said again!