suing the label pt2

When I was in the hospital I was told there was some slight brain damage! So I still had seizures every now and then! After Vic had left Robin asked if I was tired and wanted to go to bed! We had court early in the morning anyway so I said yes! The second I went to stand up I passed out and hit the floor! Robin rushed over to me! "KENZIE?!" Dwina panicked as she ran down the stairs! "Dwina call 911 NOW!" Robin yelled from the kitchen! Dwina called 911 and sat by my side! "Stay with me! Don't leave me baby girl! I love you!" Dwina cried! She held me to her chest and stroked my face! EMTs showed up 5 minutes later! "SHE'S NOT BREATHING!" One of them yelled! Dwina cried into Robin's chest! "Shhhh she's gonna make it! She has to!" Robin said quietly! "Come on princess! Wake up please!" Robin pleaded teary eyed! "SHE'S BREATHING! WE GOT HER!" they yelled! Dwina breathed a sigh of relief! "She's going into a really big seizure! Someone needs to hold her down so we can inject some meds into her system!" They looked between Robin and Dwina wondering who was gonna do it! "I'll do it!" Dwina said walking over to me! Dwina held me down while they gave me some medicine for my seizure! "It's okay baby girl!" Dwina said stroking my face! "You're gonna be okay! I'm here! I'm not leaving you!" Dwina continued! I always knew she loved me but this time I knew she was for real and that was all I needed! I tried to say her name but she told me not to talk! "She'll be okay! She just needs to rest!" The EMTs said! "I'll carry her up to bed! Dwina will you stay with her while I make her something to eat and drink?" Robin asked! "Of course I will songbird!" Dwina said smiling at me! Robin picked me up and carried me up the stairs with Dwina right behind us! "Dwina really loves me!" I whispered! "I know she does! She always has and she always will!" Robin whispered back kissing my head!