Dwina moves in

it was near the end of summer and Dwina was FINALLY moving in! I was more than excited! I couldn't wait! I couldn't wait to kiss her when she walked in the door! finally there was a knock on the door! "WHO IS IT?" Robin yelled going to the door! "IT'S DWINA!" she yelled! I ran to the door pushing Robin out of the way and kissing Dwina passionately! "whoa hey!" he said giggling! "geez princess just push me next time!" he laughed! "sorry! I got excited!" I said finally catching my breath! "I think I nearly suffocated her!" Dwina said laughing! Dwina was finally home! I was excited and Robin was in the way of the door! "look this is our house now! me and Kenzie run this place!" Dwina said giggling! "oh really now?" Robin said joking back with her! "yeah! we run this place! so if we tell you to take out the trash or do the dishes you better do it!" I said laughing! Robin grabbed me from behind and carried me over his shoulder to the couch! "okay missy I've had enough of you!" he said throwing me on the couch tickling me! "you're gonna get it now princess!" he continued! I laughed so hard tears were streaming down my face! "Dwina get her!" Robin yelled! now both of them we're tickling me! I was laughing so hard I nearly kicked Robin in the face! "whoa watch the feet princess they nearly kicked my face!" Robin said! "Robin let's stop tickling her she's turning blue cause she's laughing so hard she can't breathe!" Dwina said laughing at me! Robin kissed me and I instantly felt better! "so which room am I staying in?" Dwina asked! "you can stay in my old room for right now until we get your actual room all set up!" I said to her! I took her hand and led her upstairs to my old room! "this is where I slept before I got married to Robin! at that point I didn't believe in sleeping with Robin before marriage but then again when I had my nightmares I made an exception!" I explained! "this was your room? it's amazing!" Dwina said admiring the room! "this really is amazing baby girl!" Dwina said!