big brother, little sister moment

Barry sat with me holding my hand! I was still struggling to breathe and he didn't like the sound of that! "Her throat's closing up!" one of the EMTs said to Barry! "Does that mean I'm gonna lose my little sister?" Barry asked panicking! "It's looking like it! Her chances of living are pretty slim!" The other one said! "Her heart rate is dropping fast!" They worked frantically to rescue me but it was no use! Barry held my hand and watched me slip away! "I'm sorry sissy!" He cried! "It's okay to let go honey!" He said kissing and rubbing my head! "After I told her it was okay to let go she slipped away!" He cried! "Bear I'm sorry!" Linda said holding back tears! "Bear I'm coming up there!" She said in tears! "You can't fly Linda! You're pregnant! I don't want any harm coming to you or the baby!" He said still crying! "I'm not gonna fly bear! My mother drove me down! I'm already here! I was gonna surprise everybody tonight!" She said! "You're here? Why?" Barry was curious! "I was looking at houses! You told me how much you loved Florida all while you were work on the spirits album so I decided to find a house for us to live in!" Linda said somewhat excited!  "What are we gonna do about kenzie?" Barry asked! "I don't know bear! We'll figure it out when I get up there okay? I'll be up in a few!" She said trying to calm him down! After a few minutes Linda ran in looking for us! "BEAR?!" She yelled from down the hall! Barry walked out kissing my head! "I'm right here Linda!" He said somberly! "Where is she bear?" Linda asked! Barry pointed to where I was and Linda walked in! "Sissy?" She looked at Barry with tears in her eyes! "She's gone Linda! There was nothing they could do! Her throat..." He struggled to get the rest of his sentence out! "Who did this to her bear?" Linda asked! "Robin!" He whispered! Linda walked in slowly praying that it was all a nightmare! But when she saw me she lost it! "SISSY NO! PLEASE WAKE UP SISSY! DON'T LEAVE ME!" She screamed at the top of her lungs! She couldn't hold back the tears anymore! She sat there holding me as she cried for hours! She didn't wanna leave me! Olivia walked in expecting me to be alone! "Oh Linda I didn't realize you were here!" She said sadly! "I didn't think you'd be here Liv!" Linda said back to her! "I came to see kenzie! Barry called me amd told me she didn't make it! Honestly she was like a little sister to me!" Olivia said holding back tears! "She was like a little sister to me too!" Linda said crying again!