party crashers

"baby what's wrong?" Robin asked with a concerned look on his face! "my family is here!" I told him trying not to freak out! "do they need to be thrown out?" Barry asked as he passed by us! "let's wait and see what they do first!" Robin said in a whisper! "princess you act like you're afraid!" Robin said concerned! "I am! they've never been very good to me Robin you know that!" I told him trying to walk away so they wouldn't see me! Robin immediately took care of the problem and the rest of the wedding went better than ever! but as we were leaving they started approaching me and Robin! *thinking* oh my god were they just waiting for us to walk out?! Robin tried to hide me behind him when he saw them but it didn't work! they started yelling and shouting and cussing at Robin! they told him that he wasn't good enough for me! finally I'd had enough! "STOP!" I shouted! they just looked at me like I should've shut up! "ROBIN IS MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME! HE TREATS ME BETTER THAN YOU EVER DID AND ROBIN LOVES ME!" I continued shouting! Barry tried pulling me away from them but when I started shouting I couldn't stop! Robin picked me up and carried me to the car with me still yelling! once he put me in the car and shut the door I couldn't stop crying! I was crying so much and so hard Robin didn't know what else to do other than hold me! "I'm sorry Robin! I didn't mean to go off like that! they just make me so mad and upset and when they started talking about you the way they were I had to say something! they're the reason I moved to England in the first place!" I explained through tears! Robin couldn't do or say anything! he just held me as close to him as possible! after that whole ordeal Robin just drove us home! we didn't need a honeymoon! we already lived on the beach so we just honeymooned as planned! we were staying in FL due to the boys recording an album for a new movie!

hey guys sorry I haven't been on in a while! due to unfortunate circumstances I haven't been writing but I'm back now! hope you enjoy the rest of the story!