1 ✔

Y/n was busy working on the new software while sipping on her coffee. Just then she heard a knock on the door of her office. She looked up to see her colleague.

"Y/n Mr. Smith is calling you in his office", she said and left. "It's time to go home as well. Lemme just pack my stuffs and head out first", she mumbled and got up.

Mr. Smith is the accommodation incharge of the company in which y/n do her job, basically he is the one who look after employees who travel across countries and arrange them their apartments.
Y/n works in one of the best companies as a software engineer.

---
"Hello Mr. Smith you asked for me? Is there something I can help you with?", she asked politely while entering hus office.
"Ohh y/n, come take a seat", he said.

As y/n went inside she faced the back of a man sitting on the chair. She didn't bother to look at him as it has nothing to do with her. A lot of employees are recruited every year and thousand are already working here so she thought he must be one of them.

Mr. Smith asked her if she is doing well and other stuffs before coming to the main point.
"So y/n he is the new employee of our company, he will be in same department as yours", mr. Smith said pointing at the guy sitting not too far from y/n.
She turned towards the guy and her eyes widenned. The guy was sitting quitely focusing on mr. Smith with cold expressions.

"He is Kim Taehyung. He is transfered from korean branch to here due to his extremely great performance. I hipe you both will get along as you have to do some projects together in future and also..", he stopped noticing the tension between both of them.

"And?", she asked without any expressions.

"Actually y/n the house we were supposed to give taehyung is under renovation and out of all employees yours house is the biggest as you live alone as well. Also you both have same Nationality so I guess it won't be that tough to adjust", mr. Smith ended.

"But", he cutted her off.

"You have no other option", he said removing his specs.

She sighed, "for how long..?"
"It won't take much time, just 4 months", he saud casually making her eyes go widenned.

"Fine", she sighed.

"Thankyou... you guys can leave now. Taehyung, you will be joining from tomorrow, go and take rest now", he said while he just nodded.

Out of office

"What are you doing here?", she asked crossing her hands.
"Didn't you hear? I got a job", he replied coldly.

She made her way out of office.
"Apartments are at a walking distance from here, so just follow me", she said uninterestingly.

"Well, world is so small? I mean after 5 years we are in same company again", he said kicking the stone lieing on road.

"Yeahh, unluckily", she said walking faster.

"Listen y/n, let's not bring our past between our job and stay professional. We can just ignore each other and mind our own business without crossing any lines", he said seriously.

"I am not even intrested in talking to you, it's just I have to share flat with you because of that old man. And as for crossing lines, I never did and will never do.. keep it in your mind!! Even If you will be staying in my house, still I will just be limited with you, so I expect the same from you", she said furiously before walking away.

At house...*

Living room

Taehyung's room

Y/n's room

Y/n showed him the entire house and his room with a straight face.

After settling him in the house she went to her room, changed in nightsuit and fell on the bed without having dinner.
As for Taehyung, he ate earlier.

(Y/n's pov)
Uhhh!! Yes it is him again in my life after 5 years. Whyy??? I didn't wanted to see him ever again.
Well some how I wanted to but still I didn't wanted. Aishh Mixed emotions are taking control over me.
There are various emotions sweeping from deep inside - surprise, bewildered, confused, the rage of 'how dare', blue and bitter by remembering that day, cold and distant by remembering pains.

Well it was 5 years back thing. I am already over him!! I can't cry over one guy for my whole life.
It's just I hate him. I HATE HIM A LOT

Well I know this is just a thing I am saying to calm my heart.. but intentionally I knew it that may be I am still not over and that's the reason I didn't dated anyone after that. Why the hell am I affected after seeing him after such a long time.
These emotions are taking control over me... I am feeling hate for him... but at the same time... I am feeling something I shouldn't feel now.

Suddenly All the flashbacks are coming to my mind. What he did to me.... I didn't deserve that, atleast not from him.
No y/n stay strong.

Let just listen song.
She played one of her fav. song.

She played the song on bluetooth ear piece.
While listening to this song she felt her eyes teary. She slept crying over him again.

(Taehyung's pov)
How did I end up in her house... I thought we will never meet after that day though I dated so many girls that I don't even remember names of some but still I couldn't got over her, she still hold a place in my heart.

Don't think about it Taehyung... don't do the same mistake again.

I should just sleep well I don't think I can even do that today.
He also decided to listen songs and played a song.