40 ✔

Taehyung and y/n got dressed and went downstair to have dinner.
Yoona sat beside y/n while on her other side Taehyung was sitting.
"You might want to lower your volume next time you both have sex", yoona whispered in y/n's ear. Her eyes widenned and she choked on the food.
"Are you okay dear?", mrs. Kim asked followed by her mom, "eat slowly y/n".

"So let's come straight to the point. Why did you both broke up eatlier??", y/n's dad asked strictly. They both looked at each other. "There were some misunderstandings, which is cleared now", y/n spoke. "What kind of misunderstanding??", her dad narrowed his eyes. "Is it necessary dad??", y/n looked down.
"Y/n we have the right to know the misunderstandings after all we are your parents", Taehyung's mom spoke.
"Yes I know you have the right, but we are trying to move on with our lives, so what's the point?", she tried to convince.
"I cheated", Taehyung spoke. Everyone's eyes widenned. Yoona was unbothered because she knew everything.
"What??", they spoke together.
"Then why are you dating him y/n??", her dad sounded pissed.
"Dad listen to him first!! It wasn't his fault", she said holding his hand tightly under the table.
"It was my fault", he looked down and y/n frowned looking at him. She shook her head but he sighed.

"You all must remember Ji-ah?", he said and elders nodded. "Y/n's bestfriend?? She used to come at our place a lot", her mom spoke.
"They day y/n was about to leave for England, she came to my place. We planned to go meet her together on airport before she leaves. Mom, dad and noona were not at home for some reasons. She took it as a chance and drugged me. I don't remember anything after that day except that I found her on my bed next day", he looked down.

"Then?", his mom spoke as her blood was boiling.

"I went to meet Taehyung before leaving, but I saw something I wouldn't have imagined... ykw I mean right?", she explained and elders nodded.

"I thought he cheated on me, so I blocked him from everywhere before leaving", she said.

"Ji-ah showed me some pictures and some recordings which were fabricated. They pointed that y/n also cheated. But I still went to london after waiting for a few months for her to contact me but I saw her with another guy. I though she actually cheated and then we never contacted each other before we met again", Taehyung sighed.

"The guy he thought I am dating was my gayfriend about whom mom and dad also knew as he was sharing flat with me", she explained.

Taehyung's mom held her head. "Taehyung??? So much happened and you didn't bother to tell us??? Do you realise that comes under rape??? We would have sued that girl???", she yelled at him while his dad tried to calm her.
"I do realise mom but at that time my mind was blank. Moreover I was caught up in contacting her who had blocked me from everywhere", he said trying to make her understand.

After that they both got an earful for hiding everything from their parents.

-----
"How long do you both plan to date?? When are you planning to get married??", Taehyung's dad asked.
Their body got stiff with the thought of marriage. Though they were sure they want to spend life with each other and marriage would be just some tag for them, but still it's a big responsibility. Marriage doesn't only connect a person to another person but also to their families, so it's indeed a big step in relationship.

They both looked at each other.
"Let's give them time yeobo, they will tell us when they will be ready", mrs. Kim rubbed the knuckles of mr. Kim and he nodded hesitantly.

Y/n and Taehyung went back to their room to sleep since it was 12 already. They had long conversation with their parents so didn't realise gow fast time passed. Taehyung was closing the windows and gate of balcony when y/n approached him.
"I am sleepy baby", she turned him around and hugged him like a koala. "Yeah yeah let's sleep", he laughed squeezing her butt while she groaned.
"I feel like going for round two", he patted her back.
"I would love to babyboy but I am tired", she snuggled more into his neck. "Aww fine let's sleep", he giggled.

Y/n was cuddling with him like a baby when Taehyung remembered his dad's words.

Flashback
"Taehyung, I want you to take over my company. I didn't forced you before since you were not in your senses when y/n left. Neither you had sense of responsibility nor you had experience of work but now you both are together. You are happy with her, she can guide you in times you get distracted. Also I need break now. I have done enough, I wanna get retired", his dad spoke while he listened quitely.
"Leave the job in England and settle here. You don't even need a job, when you are my son. You have your own company that's among the best ones of South Korea", he said and he nodded.

"Can you give me some more time to take over company??", he asked.
"How much???", his father asked.
"I'll tell you tomorrow", he said and went to his room.

"I need to discuss it with her", he mumbled looking at her. "She will most probably deny to leave her job in England", he sighed.
"What happen Taehyung?", she kissed his chest. "You are awake??", he asked. She nodded. "I am tired but I don't know why I can't seem to sleep", she said and he nodded.

"Now tell me?? Why do you want me to leave job??", she asked.
Taehyung sighed and told her.
"You have to take over company. Until when will your dad work?", she said and he nodded. "Will you leave job in london to stay with me??", he asked.
She hesitated to give an answer but spoke, "I will".
"But... you have to give me job in your company then", she pouted and he smiled.
"Why are you sacrificing your dream for me?", he asked. "Well earlier it was my dream to work and stay in a western country. I found their life fancy and easy, but it's nothing like that. Life is easy and all fun if you have people you love around you. But when you are alone, then even millions can't make you happy. So I'll just stay wherever you are", she said.
"But.. since your father is ready to give you sometime, then let's stay there for 1 year more", she asked and he nodded.
"Okayy fine", he said.

Soon they both slept.

Next day
It's christmas eve today. Everyone were busy in decoration.
Taehyung was decorating house along with his dad and y/n's dad. The moms were busy in cooking while y/n and yoona were decorating christmas tree.
"Eonni, are you dating anyone recently??", y/n asked gaining her attention. "Umhm yeahh, we will be marrying soon", she said.
"Woahhh when???", y/n asked excitedly. "That's our parents thing to decide, bit he proposed me last month", she said smiling.
"Woahh congratulations eonnieeee... does Taehyung know??"

"Nope, we don't really interact much after whatever happened", Yoona spoke coldly while y/n looked at her sadly.

Yoona; "Let's go to store room. I need to get some stuffs, come help me"
Y/n got up and followed her.

Y/n; "Can you forgive him?? He regret everything"
Yoona; "you are madly in love with him, that's why you forgave him. Any sane woman out there won't forgive him y/n. But if he is genuinely trying to change himself, which I doubt, then good for you. But I would like to maintain distance from that selfish person"
Yoona scoffed.

Y/n; "E-Eonnie-"
Yoona; "do you realise what I went through??? I loved that guy genuinely. No guy ever made me feel the way he did, not even my current boyfriend, but it all fell apart. Because of whom?? Your boyfriend and my own fucking brother".
Tears welled up in her eyes. Y/n hugged her and patted her back. "At some point you are also at fault. If only you would have talked to him rather than leaving, then he wouldn't have whored around and nothing like this would have happened", Yoona spoke bitterly and went to her room.

Y/n felt guilty.