17 ✔

"I am not doing this dare", y/n said scoffing. "Okay then punishment", Jimin smirked.
"what??", she frowned.
"Since both of you won today, you were about to get the best tent out of the three. But now we won't give you a tent, stay out whole night", he spoke with a smirk.
"Come on, we are waiting of 5 minutes!! After that we will go to our tents", Jungkook said joining Jimin.
"But it's her dare!! Why do I suffer???", Taehyung asked frowning. "Well it includes you!! May be try to convince her", Jimin smirked.
"I am okay with it y/n!! Complete the dare and let's just sleep", he said approaching her.
"You want me to kiss you...?????", she said getting up to face him. "Not really but for now my sleep is more important", he said rolling his eyes.
"Ohh really?", she scoffed. "See y/n I am tired after trekking", he said whining.
"Does it look like I care??", she said sarcastically. "You can never change, right?", he said intimidating her fiercely. "Offcourse I can't!! I don't change my personality according to convenience like you", she said rolling her eyes.
"What do you mean by 'you'??? What do you even think of yourself?? Huhh??", he said a bit loudly making her flinch. Everyone's eyes on camp turned towards them.
"Guys calm down", Jungkook said coming in between them. "I AM NOT DOING THIS STUPID DARE!!", she yelled at his face. "I am going to my tent!! And I won't share any tent with this guy", she said to Jimin. He nodded sensing her mood.
"I hate you Taehyung!!! I hate you sooo much you can't imagine", she went inside, wiping her tears. "The feelings are mutual", he said it loud enough for her to hear.

"Taehyung there was no need to yell", Lisa said rolling her eyes. "Y/n also yelled Lisa", Jungkook said taking Taehyung's side.
"But he yelled first", she said coldly. "He approached her calmly, she was the one who started showing attitude", Jungkook said raising his voice. "Why the hell are you raising you voice on me??", she raised her voice as well.
"Wae?? You can take you friend's side!! But I can't??", he asked frowning.
"I just said what's right", Lisa rolled her eyes. "You girls are sooo troublesome!! Why can't you ever accept your mistakes??? Arguing won't prove you right!!", Jungkook said scoffing. Before Lisa could reply Lily came in between, "what do you mean by 'you girls'?? Why don't 'you boys' stop acting like jerks??"
Jungkook was about to reply but Jimin said a bit louder, "stop jungkook!! You both also just stop it!! Why are y'all fighting now??"
"Everyone is looking at us, don't create any scene!! Let's go to our tents and sleep!! Lily you go and share tent with y/n, I'll share with Taehyung", he spoke in one go. Lily nodded and went to y/n's tent. "And you both...", he pointed at Jungkook and Lisa, "you are mature enough to not fight over such stupid things!! Just go and sleep!! Sort it out in the morning", he said holding his head. Lisa looked at Jungkook and left huffing in anger. He just rolled his eyes and followed her.

Jimin's eyes fell on Taehyung, who was sitting on the ground quitely. "I wanna drink!! You can go and sleep", Taehyung said looking at the ground. "I'll join you", he said openning his can.
"Do you wanna talk?", Jimin asked while he just shook his head as tears slipped out of his eyes. Jimin hugged him tightly letting him cry.

Meanwhile...
In tent~

"Are you okay??", Lily asked y/n who was lieing with her face covered. Y/n didn't reply and pretended to be asleep. Lily sighed and slept as well.

Next morning~
Y/n got up earlier, since she didn't sleep whole night. She got freshen up and washed her face to make herself feel a little better.
Events of last night were still playing in her head. She was quitely looking at stream flowing behind her tent. Just then someone approached her, "heyy"
She looked up and saw an unknown face of a woman in her 30s.

"Heyy", y/n said with a small smile. "I am Amelia, nice to meet you", she said taking a seat beside her. "Y/n!! Nice to meet you too", y/n said shaking hand with her.
"I am sorry but I saw what happened last night", Amelia said looking at the streams while y/n kept quite. "See there", Amelia pointed at someone a little far from them. Y/n looked and saw a man in his 30s and a kid.
"He is my husband and son", Amelia said admiring them. A smile came on y/n's face looking at the adorable child.
"Before marriage we had so many ups and downs in our relationship, but we communicated, because of which we could marry and live a decent life now. I am noone to advice or judge, but communication is missing in your relationship", Amelia said patting her shoulder. "May be try to communicate with him rather than getting all worked up and fighting", she said and y/n looked down. "He is my ex", y/n mumbled. "What?? Ex?? Really??", he eyes widenned. "He love you girl!! Get back with him", Amelia said straight up.
"He doesn't!!", y/n scoffed looking at the stream. "After you went to your tent, we saw him crying silently", she said making y/n frown.
"I am a writer, I can figure out emotions better than anyone, all that he had in his eyes was love", she said giving her a sad smile. "Please take my advice and talk with him", Amelia said. Just than her kid started calling for her. "I have to go y/n, take care and remember what I said!! I wish you luck for your life", Amelia left giving her a smile.

Time skipss
Everyone were eating breakfast quietly without uttering a word. "Is anyone dead?? What are you all silent for??", Jimin asked getting annoyed.
Lily sighed and spoke, "sorry Jungkook for speaking in between you both like that", she apologized sincerely. "I am sorry as well! In the heat of moment I crossed a line, I shouldn't have", Jungkook spoke and they both hugged.

Lisa was quitely eating her breakfast without looking at him. "Mianhe", he held her hand but she yanked his hand away. "I am too much right??", she asked as tears were in her eyes.
He got on his knees in front of her and held her hand. "I am sorry!! I really am!! I shouldn't have behaved like that!! Please?? Sorry", he said. She looked at him and saw sincerity in her eyes.
She nodded, "don't hurt me again"
"I won't", he said and hugged her tightly.

After sorting the matter, four of them looked at Y/n and Taehyung who were quietly eating their breakfast. They sighed and chatted among themselves like nothing happened since expecting both of them to apologize was stupidity.