9 ✔

They reached the mall.
Jungkook and Lisa both went to a store while Jimin and Lily left together to some other store. Taehyung and y/n were left standing there by them.

Tae- let's go..
Y/n- hmm

Y/n and Taehyung went inside some random store. An attendent came for them.

Taehyung went to the men section to buy his cloths while y/n went her way. He was done quite early while y/n was still confused.
"What is taking you too long..?", he asked crossing his hands near his chest.
"I am confused", she said not looking at him. "Do you need any help..?", he asked hesitantly.
"well I do need but are you okay with it...?", she finally looked at him while he nodded.

When both of them were selecting the cloths an old lady spoke to her husband, "see such a good looking couple"
"It remind me of the time when we were young", her husband spoke. "We were just like them, both of them look perfect together like made for each other", she spoke and left.

Both of them heard it but pretended that they didn't listen and ignored.

Both of them selected their cloths and were on the billing counter.
The person who was on the counter spoke, "Sir we have a special discount and gift for couples"
Taehyung was about to speak but y/n stopped him. "ohh woww great, thankyou", she said smiling widely.

They paid the amount, took the gift and came out of the store.

Taehyung- why did you cut me off?
Y/n- if a lie is creating no issues then what's the problem with that?

All of them did their shopping and had dinner together.

At home...*

Y/n- ahh finally home sweet home. Now I can sleep!!
Taehyung- no
Y/n- why..??
Taehyung- you have to book a villa remember???
Y/n- ohh ya
She sulked and brought her laptop to living room and started searching for villas.
"Help me choosing", she said patting on couch beside her.

Taehyung- this one is nice
Y/n- I think soo too

They finally did the booking and drifted to sleep

*short chapter SORRY😅