25 ✔

She turned around to see Taehyung who was unbothered by the fact that they have to stay tied whole night. "Let's order a take out tonight", he said walking towards couch while she nodded sighing.
"What to do now?", she said raising their hands. "Movie??", he asked and she nodded.
"Which one?", he asked. "Let's watch 21st century girl, I wanna watch that since a long a time, but I wasn't getting much time", she replied.
"Fine, let's go to my room", he spoke and she nodded. "Lemme get some snacks", she said scratching her nape making him chukle.

Time skipss
They ate their dinner as well while watching the movie.
Last scene was playing and tears weren't stopping from y/n's eyes.

"Ahhhhh why did he die??", she sobbed while Taehyung handed her 25th tissue

"Ahhhhh why did he die??", she sobbed while Taehyung handed her 25th tissue. "Are we going to do this whole night???", he asked sighing.
"It's just a movie y/n!! He is not dead in reality", Taehyung said cupping her cheeks. She nodded but cried again, "she waited for him".
He sighed and handed her another tissue.

"Let's do one thing", he said and she asked, "what?"
Her cheeks and nose were red making her look adorable af.
"Let's watch another movie with some different kind of plot", he tried to convince her but she shook her head.
"Do you wanna eat icecream??", he asked and she nodded hesitantly. "Let's go and get it from the 24/7 cvs downstairs", he asked and she nodded again.

-----
They bought a lot of icecreams and chocolates and were walking in the garden for sometime as y/n asked. Few people passed by them and chukled looking at their hand, but they were way too occupied in their icecream to notice that.
After y/n was back to normal, they both went back to their apartment.
"You fine now??", he asked kind of like mocking her. She hit his shoulder lightly and nodded.

They lied down on bed to sleep.
"I don't feel sleepy", she said facing him. "So what do you wanna do? See me dance?", he asked rolling his eyes while she glared. She turned her face away from him. He sighed and made her look at him. Suddenly a mischievous idea crossed his mind making him smirk.
"Do you wanna play a game??", he asked. "Which game?", she frowned. "The game which Ryan's mom and dad were playing", he said smirking thinking that she might guess what he means and will get irritated.
"Do you know what game they were playing??", she asked being totally unaware. "Yeahh offcourse!! Wanna play??", he asked.
"Okay tell me how to play", she asked sitting.
He sat as well. He took out his bandona from side table of his bed. "First wear it", he said and she nodded. He tied it on her eyes.

"Lie down", she did as he asked her to. Suddenly he held her hands above her head with the hand which was locked with her.
"What are you doi-", he cut her off keeping finger on her lips, "Shhh"

(Those who feel uncomfortable with sexual stuffs, can skip it. Though I never write smut part with bold words or kind of intensified, so Ig you can try. Rest is your choice, don't leave any hate comments later.
You can simply continue from next chapter after this)