26 ✔

"Do you regret it?", he asked. She felt viberation against her skin. "No!! But we shouldn't have done that again", she said with a straight face. "What do you wanna do now?", he asked.
"Let's consider it a one-night-stand", hearing her words Taehyung went silent. He was about to pull out of hug but she didn't let him. "Let's stay like this, until Milli get the key", she spoke closing her eyes. He didn't say a word and just kept on hugging her.

--06:07 AM--

Doorbell rang and they parted away from hug. Taehyung wore his sweatpants while y/n looked at her torn peices of clothes.
She got up and wrapped the sheet around her.
They went to the door. Y/n was hiding behind the door while Taehyung openned it. It was Milli with the key. She chukled awkwardly seeing messy condition of Taehyung and some red marks all over his body.
"Seems like last night was wild", she laughed making both of them red out of embarrassment.
Taehyung quickly openned the handcuffs and handed it over to her. He immediately closed the door and looked at y/n. She didn't dare to look in his eyes and just went to her room to get ready for office.

She came out wearing her office attire. Taehyung also came out of his room at the same time. "Umm Y/n I didn't use condom last night, you'll have to take tablet to avoid-", she didn't let him complete. "Pregnancy? Yeahh sure!! So that you don't get stuck with me for your whole life", she scoffed.
"Wtf? From where did this point even came from??", he frowned.

"What else can be the reason that you asked me to take birth control tablet, but didn't even ask if I am well?? Or if I feel hurt?? Or if I feel pain after all that stuff", she said furiously making him shut up.
After a minute of silence he spoke, "y-you are a-acting like I forced you"
"Well you seduced me", she corrected him.
"And you let me do that", he mumbled but she heard.
"Seriously Taehyung??", she rolled her eyes.
"Just don't act like that y/n!!! You were enjoying all that and also you were the one who kissed me first", he said taking a step towards her.
"Again? you seduced me first", she also took a step towards him.
"And you let me do that to you", he said scoffing.
Before she could reply, her phone rang making her groan.

"Who is it?", she said hastily picking up her phone without even looking at the caller id.
???- y/n? What happen??
She checked the name and it was her mom.

Y/n- o-hh m-mom!! What happen??
Mom- what happen to you?? You sound stressed!!
Y/n- anioo, I am good, it's just a little work load
Mom- ohh okay, take care dear.
Y/n- yeahh
Mom- I called you to inform about your blind date.
Y/n- Blind date?

She frowned at the sudden mention, which grabbed Taehyung's attention as well.

Mom- didn't I told you?? When you were on a vacation in Switzerland that....

Y/n frowned in confusion. She pushed Taehyung out of the house and herself also got out picking up her bag. She locked the door talking with her mom.
They were now going to the cafè.

Y/n- ohhh yeah I remembered. I was swimming mom. I said that casually, I didn't mean that.

Mom- what?? Nevermind I don't care!! You are going tonight. He is a really charming man, and korean and living in London itself. I met his mom as well, she seemed a nice woman.

Y/n- aishhh fine, send me his pic, and address where I'll have to meet him.

She finally ended the call and went to a medical store to buy the tablets. Taehyung sighed and followed her.
They were silently walking on the road and she was about to take that tablet.
"Umm don't take it", he said holding her hand. "Why?", she frowned. "Umm I-I d-don't think a-anything will happen", he said scratching his nape.
"Will you carry the baby in your belly, if I got pregnant??", she fumed making his eyes widenned. People walking on footpath gave them wierd looks.
He pulled her into an alley and spoke, "I have read somewhere that they can have side effects as well"

"So?", she rolled her eyes. "Tell me one thing, I am damn sure you had sex with a lot of women in these 5 years. Did you ever cared if they took such tablet, next morning after you left them??", she asked making him shut up. He just shook his head as no. "Then why me?? It was a one night stand anyways. Think of it like what you did with other women", she said scoffing and was about to leave. "Don't do injustice to yourself and to me, by comparing yourself to all those women. I never cared about them, because I never loved them", he spoke holding her wrist. "Did you ever loved me??", she scoffed. "Didn't I?", he asked coming closer.

"Y/n last night I really thought that may be a lot will change between us next morning. Why is it still same??", he asked seriously. A glimpse of sadness could be seen in his eyes.
"It was a one night stand", she said looking in his eyes.
She tried to remove her wrist from his grip but he didn't left her instead his grip got tighter.
"Again?! you asked me to consider it a one night stand. Did you asked me what I want??? Did you bother to ask, if it was a one night stand for me or not???", he asked looking in her eyes. "You gave me a lot of reasons to not consider it anything other than a stupid one nighter", she replied coldly.

"But I gave you a lot of reasons to consider that I..", he didn't complete and just left her alone in that alley.

"Do you realise that this is going to end very badly for me if I keep letting you do this to me??", she mumbled looking at his leaving figure.