6 ✔

Y/n was searching for files when he enterred.
Store room was quite big and was filled with files so they both didn't saw each other until taehyung spoke "what do you need Ava?"

Y/n came out from behind the shelf of files.

Both of them together,
"what are you doing here"
"Don't copy me"

Y/n gave a frustrated sigh and made her way towards the door but someone locked it from outside.
"what the hell?? who locked it??", she said trying to open it forcefully.
"What I just entered??", he pushed her away and tried to open it.
"Taehyung if it is a prank?? Then stop it rn!!", she said holding his collar.
"why would I do any prank with you?? Ava called me, that's why I am here!!", he said pushing her away due to which she lost her balance and fell on ground making his eyes go widened.
"auch", she held her elbow as it got hard it from ground. He came closer but she stopped him showing her palm.

Meanwhile Jimin, Jk, Lisa, Lily

Jimin- I messaged him from Ava's phone.
Jk- and I locked them.
They started laughing after a high five.
Jimin and Jk told girls everything about y/n and taehyung.
"You should not force them when they hate each other so much. Who knows they might end up killing each other inside", Lisa spoke making them stop laughing. "Baby you don't know anything", Jungkook spoke caressing her hand.
"They hate each other because there was a time when they loved each other the most. And they still love each other but both of them are stubborn. They will never clear misunderstandings on their own", Jimin said shaking his head.
"So chill and let them be together tonight", Jungkook spoke.
"I have fixed a signal jammer inside storeroom, so they can't contact anyone now", Lily said and others showed her thumbs up.

Back to Storeroom
"Open the door, can some one hear me?? Helpppp", she yelled but no response.
"no one is in the office at this hour", Taehyunh said but she ignored and tried again.
"Don't you understand it in one go??", he said getting annoyed. "SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?", she yelled at him. "DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME!!", he yelled back at her.
"I HATE YOU", she yelled again.
"FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL", he yelled getting up from floor.

She huffed and went to opposite direction of room, just than he spotted a old stool under window.

"I can't see your face anymore, I have to get out of here as soon as possible", she huffed and stood up on stool.
"You sleep here!! I'll go out from that window and even after I'll go out then also, I'll not open the door for you. You can have your beauty sleep here only", she said while he scoffed getting up.

Y/n climbed over that stool and tried to get out but Taehyung pulled her and because of it her top got stuck on a keel on the wall and it got torn from the back and she fell in his arms.
"what is your problem Taehyung?? Are you dumb or what...??", she said getting frustrated.
"Are YOU dumb or what...?? Have you seen the condition of this stool?? It will broke if more pressure will be applied. If you don’t believe me then try again and when you will hurt yourself then you will know", he said putting her down.
Y/n ignored him and tried again and it actually broke down because of which she fell on Taehyung. Her top which was torn a little... was now torn a little more as it again struck on that kneel.

Both of them fell on ground. Y/n was over Taehyung and her lips were pressed against his forehead. She got up immediately not looking at him.
"5 yrs and you are still same. Stubborn", he said removing the dust from his cloths.
"Yes I am still same, but you have changed", she said avoiding his eye contact and sat down on floor. But then she realised her top was torn. "wear it", throwing his coat at her.
She threw it back at him, "I don't need it". He rolled his eyes and sat down leaning on the wall infront of her.

(Y/n's pov)
Why is he being so nice to me all of a sudden? He gave me his coat too. Umhh his physique has improved for sure. He is more manly now.
Why did he left his two buttons open? He is actually looking soo hot.
DAMN IT y/n... what are you thinking??
he is your ex!!
Why is he looking so uncomfortable though??? ohh yaaaaa he is scared of darkness, that's the reason he didn't let me get out of the room.
But what can even I do, here is no source of light. Damn he is sweating too much.

"are you okay....??", y/n asked without any expression. "y-yeahh", he replied looking away while she nodded and closed her eyes.

"y/n talk to me", he said suddenly.
"huhh???", she looked at him. He was having heavy breathing. She got up and sat beside him.

"Talk to me please", he said holding her hand tightly. "o-okay, but what do I say?", she git tensed up with the sudden physical contact.
Tae- anything
"Umm are you still scared of darkness??", she asked caressing the back of his hand.
"N-no", he lied.
"Don't lie!! I know you are scared that's why you are asking me to talk so that you can divert your mind.", she said in one go while he rolled his eyes.
"Why are you asking when you know"

"That's the reason I don't want to speak. Everytime I speak we end up arguing, so just try to sleep and let me sleep too", she said getting up.

"How will you sleep here?", he asked frowning.
There was no table, just a carpet behind shelfs.
"we have to use this carpet no other option", she said spreading it on floor.

"where is your phone??", she asked.
"In the office... and yours?", he asked.
"Here"
"Then why didn't you call anyone??", he frowned.
"No signal"

She switched on the light of her mobile but taehyung was still uncomfortable and sweating a lot.

"ooo god you are sweating too much", she saud touching his cheeks.
"What do I do...?", he took a deep breath. "Wait, take this", she handed him her her handkerchief. It was kind of mini towel.

"Thanks", he said wiping his sweat.
"Do one thing... drink this water and
Tae- okay (he drank water) and...??