2 ✔

Next morning..*
They woke up and came out of room at the same time after getting ready for office.
They ignored each other's presence.
No hi, hello, good morning... nothing!

Neither did they ate the breakfast. As for y/n, she never eat breakfast at home as she don't like to eat alone that's why she always have her breakfast at cafe near her residence with others.
Taehyung also noticed that cafe yesterday so he decided to explore it.

When y/n was locking the house, Taehyung left already. Y/n didn't mind as she don't expect anything from him. She just wanted it to be a professional relationship.

She reached the cafe and met Jungkook Jimin, Lisa and Lily, 5 of them are like bestfriends.... like a group... they always have breakfast together in the cafe. Moreover Jimin, Jungkook and y/n were classmates earlier.

They went inside cafe. Unfortunately all tables were already occupied. Waiter suggested them to share table with a person who was sitting alone, so they decided to ask him.

They went to that table. Jimin and Jungkook were surprised to see Taehyung busy on his mobile over there.

"Here we go again", y/n spoke as she rolled her eyes.
"Are you following me or what?", Taehyunh spoke uninterestedly.

"Keep dreaming", she mumbled.

"Taehyung? How come you are here??", Jimin and Jk spoke together. He hugged them one by one.

"What are you doing here..???", Jungkook asked. "Got a job in your company", he replied
"where are you living..?", Jimin asked excitedly.
"Bcs of Mr. Smith I have to live with her", he said rolling his eyes.
"With y/n?", Jimin frowned whike Jungkook had same expression.

"You didn't told us y/n?", Jimin asked with concern as he know what she must be feeling.
"He shifted yesterday!! Moreover I have much better topics rather than talking about unimportant people", she said rolling her eyes.
"So now I am unimportant? As if I was ever important", he scoffed.
"Thank god you realise that", she mocked but her blood was boiling looking at his face.
"Guys guys chill", lily spoke holding y/n's hand.
"Taehyung, I hope you won't mind
if we sit here?", Lisa asked.
"No, please join", he said forcing a smile.

"I have lost my appetite, carry on guys", she said and left.
"Don't do this, have your breakfast", Jimin said holding her wrist. "Don't", she mumbled not able to speak as tears were threatening to fall and he left as soon as he realised.

She took a cold coffee from starbucks infront of that cafe and left for office. Jimin felt bad for her, as he saw her crying over him for months after breakup. He knew it must be tough.

(Tae's pov)
Huhh!! Crocodile tears!!!

(Y/n's pov)
I just didn't want to have breakfast with him. It is better starving then letting him see me crying for him.

I don't want my friends to be fruends with him. There was a time when I lost my complete faith from friendship but these people made me trust back on this word... FRIEND.
I am lucky to have such caring friends...
Though there are still some people who love to interfere in my matters just for there entertainment or to show themselves superior.

"Hey y/n.. long time no see", Ava stopped y/n on her way.

Ahh here come such people.

"uhh hello Ava", I just forced a smile.
"I came to know there is a new male employee in the company??", she spoke. Damn this girl's whole life roam around boys like seriously?
"Hmm", I replied trying to avoid her bullshit.
"I have also heard he is damn handsome", she said smirking.
"my foot", I mumbked but she couldn't hear me.
"I would love to meet him. I am surely he'll fall for my charms, after all noone is as pretty as me in our department", she said looking disgustingly at me.
"hmm sure... I gotta go Ava.. see you later", I said while she just flipped her hairs at me before leaving. Bloody bitch!!

I never feel good around this girl... she always gives some evil vibes. I know she always keeps a competition with me, she even tried to create problems in my work when I joined the company. Once I made a program but she just come to my office for a min and that time I wasn't there... I don't know wtf she did with it that I had to make that complete program again.

Time skips*
Afternoon
... break time...

Y/n heeded towards company's cafeteria. Jimin and jungkook were sitting there with Lisa and Lily. Y/n also joined them. She was absolutely in shitty mood.

"y/n come with me", Jimin dragged her out of cafeteria.
"See I know it's hard for you but don't let it bother you. Always remember I am there for you. And I don't want to see you in that situation again, so just keep you mind calm. Don't try to avoid him. Try to face him without letting your emotions taking a toll on you", he said holding her hands while she just nodded.
He hugged her tightly.
"This was needed right now", she said hugging him back.

Taehyung scoffed looking at them hugging from first floor

"Come let's have lunch", he said and she nodded.
5 of them were having lunch when Taehyung entered cafeteria.

"Hey Taehyung join us", Jungkook said loudly gaining other's attention as well.
Taehyung nodded and joined them on the table. He sat infront if y/n.
She simply ignored his presence and so did he.

Time skips*

Evening

Y/n was moving out of the office when she heard some voices in the corridor.
She turned towards that side and saw ava and Taehyung flirting.

She stopped to hear there conversation, but Taehyung noticed her presence and smirked.

"Well Ava you are definitely the hottest out here not like some other young girls in our department who have such a shitty fashion sense", he said tucking hair strand behind her ear. "Are you talking about y/n??", she smirked.
"Seems like you are smart as well my lady", he smirked back.

On the other hand y/n was controling her tears listening to his words about her.

"Ohh I forgot your name again, please repeat", Ava said hiting her head.
"Aishhh you can just me yours, but still it's Taehyung, don't forget again", he said caressing her cheek while she just blushed.
"Awww so cute", he said giving her boxy smile. "You are really my type, not like the girls I dated in past", he again targeted his sentence at her.
Y/n had enough, tears were already flowing down her cheek. She left immediately.
"Would you like to do some netflix and chill at my place???", she asked holding his collar.
"Ummm... some other day", he left her waist and went inside hus offuce to collect his stuff while Ava pouted.