35 ✔

Y/n was in her room waiting for the result of scholarship. She got admission in Ivy league college for masters. She had flight of tonight but she wasn't sure of scholarship yet. Finally her result came and she got 75% scholarship.
Taehyung and y/n both were neighbors. She ran to his house to tell him about scholarship and also to spend some time with him before leaving.

She ran to his house. He was alone today as his mother wasn't there at home. She knocked on door, but it was open so she just went towards stairs.

(Y/n's pov)
I heard moans coming from his room. My heart was beating faster. I was hoping it's not what I think it is.
I walked in the direction of his room, from where the voices were coming.
My eyes were filled with tears already as I heard his voice, 'I LOVE YOU' and then a reply was heard, 'I LOVE YOU TOO BABY'.
I openned the door and saw him and Jiah making out with each other on his bed. My heart broke into millions of pieces, my legs automatically went backwards and started running from there. He did her on that bed, where he got physical with me a lot of times before. Didn't he think about me even once??? And she??? I thought she was my bestfriend. Why did they do that to me??? What exactly did I do wrong???

She ran towards her home as fast as she could. She went inside her room and locked it immediately so that her parents don't see that miserable state of her. She cried and cried. A part of her still hoped he would call before she leave but he didn't.
"Y/n we need to leave. It's time for your flight", her dad said knocking on her door. "Coming dad", she wiped her tears and got up to leave after blocking him from everywhere.

She made new friends in London. Apparently Jimin met her again in the same university and helped her a lot to move on but she couldn't. May be she just locked those feelings in the corner of her heart which are comming back now.
Taehyung didn't contact her until 2 months.

(Taehyung's pov)
Y/n will leave today. I'll miss her a lot. I can't cry infront of her or she will cry more. Jiah came to my house, since we decided to go to her house together.
"Aish Taehyung don't cry, you can still stay in long distance right??", she said wiping my tears. Yeah I started crying after getting emotional.
"Lemme get water for you", she went to kitchen.

Next day I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. I saw Jiah sleeping beside me naked. I was hella shocked. I did all this with y/n, why is she here??? Then I remembered she gave me a drink and after that I don't clearly remember anything.

"Wake up bitch!!" I yelled and she woke up with a jerk.
"You drugged me?????" I asked yelling.
She stayed quite.

"You fvckin' idiot, you made me cheat on y/n, how can you??? She thought of you as her bestfriend, I won't leave you", I yelled at her as tears started dwelling up in my eyes. Did y/n left?? I didn't even met her before she left.

"Wait, wait!!", Jiah held my hand.
"Y/n also cheated on you, she don't deserve you Taehyung, I do!!! I love you a lot", she said and hugged me.
I pushed her back harshly as a result she fell off the bed.
She ran to bathroom and quickly wore her cloths.

"See this" she showed me some photos of y/n and Eunwoo hugging, and then a photo came where she was kissing him on lips, and then a picture of her in the bar with a random boy and a picture in bed with same guy. I was not able to believe my eyes, she can never do that to me, she loved me more than her life, she won't do it, I know. These must be photoshopped, but these seem more than real.
Suddenly Ji-ah played a voice recording of her and y/n, "Do you like Taehyung??" And she replied 'Nahhh, I don't like him"

"Will you leave him, when you'll go Londo, if you got accepted to Ivy leagure college??" And she replied, "duhhh obviously, I can't sacrifice my dream..."

Then she played next recording, "well y/nahhh there you will meet a lot of handsome boys, what do you think about them??" And she replied "well yes, british guys are attractive sometimes *chuckled*"

"Now you know, what a whore she is??" Jiah said.

I was already in tears. I ignored Jiah and called her, but it was not reachable. I tried 100s of times but still not reachable. Did she blocked me?? I threw Jiah out of my house and ran to her house, which was of no use since she left already.

I waited until 2 months for her to contact me, or tell me what's exactly happening, but no calls aur messages, so I decided to go London.

He went straight to her apartment. Y/n's mom gave him the address.
He rang the bell while his heart was racing faster than bullet train.
Y/n openned the door while laughing. Suddenly a guy came and hugged her waist while laughing. Smile left her face when her eyes fell on Taehyung.
"Who's this baby?", the guy asked placing his chin on her shoulder. "Y/n", Taehyung looked at them with wide eyes. "Nick go inside for sometime please", y/n said and he went inside nodding.
"So that's why you ghosted me?? Everything makes sense now, I was idiot to still wait for you", he said as tears formed in his eyes.
He immediately went inside lift and left.

(Y/n's pov)
I was having fun after a long time with my flat mate.l
Suddenly door bell rang. I openned the door. It felt like my soul left the body after I saw who it was. What now?? Why?? Why did he came here??

"So that's why you ghosted me?? Everything makes sense now, I was idiot to still wait for you"

Wait what???

"Taehyung-", he left before listening to me. Noway I'll get this cheater tag. I ran downstairs from 14th floor.

Here we go... will upload one more part since I wanna finish it soon.