36 ✔

---back to present---
She got out of his arms and sat straight.

Taehyung: "Why did you left without meeting me?? Just like that, no call, no message, without a word...Why?? You even ghosted me!! Did you really never loved me or my love wasn't enough??"

Y/n: "I loved you more than my life, and I still love you, that's the reason, I haven't dated anyone after that"

Taehyung: "Then who was that guy??"

Y/n: "he was just a good friend of mine. He was not even into girls. He was gay and that's why I agreed to share flat with him. He used to act like my boyfriend infront of guys, so that they don't approach me"

Taehyung's eyes widenned, "what?? Then why didn't you tell me that day only??"
Y/n let out a sad chukle.

She pulled up her shirt and showed him the scar on the side of her stomach. "How-", she didn't let him complete.

"I ran behind you to tell the truth. Offcourse who wants the tag of cheater. While I was running on stairs, I slipped and the corner of a staircase injured me. I lost consciousness then and there only. I don't know when, how, who called Nick. I found myself in the hospital when I woke up after 2 days and had stitches on my stomach", she spoke. Tears came out of her eyes and fell on Taehyung's hand. Guilt took over him and words didn't came out of his mouth.

Y/n: "Now you tell why did you Cheat on me?? Was my love not enough???"
She looked at him sharply with teary eyes.
Taehyung: "What are you talking about??"
He frowned.

Y/n: "Don't be so innocent, I saw you and Jiah fucking that day"

Taehyung: "you-"

Y/n: "yes!! I came to spend some time with you before leaving, but you gave me such a wholesome surprise"
She wiped her tears and looked away.

Taehyung: "Is that the reason you ghosted me??"

Y/n: "I didn't want to see your face or hear your voice after what I saw."
She sobbed.

Taehyung: "atleast you should have talked to me about that!!"

Y/n: "you broke my trust, what else was required to talk??"

Taehyung: "I didn't cheat on you intentionally, Jiah drugged me and I thought it was you with whom I was doing all the stuff that night, all I was seeing was your face."

Y/n: "this can't be truth"
She scoffed.

Taehyung: "this is the truth!!"
He held her hand.

Y/n: "why didn't you come to me?"

Taehyung: "I came, but I saw you with that guy, I thought you really ditched me as you said"

Y/n: "when did I say I'll ditch you??"

Taehyung: "I have recordings of you and Jiah talking. May be I kept it in the hope that we might meet someday again"

He played those recordings.

Y/n, "who gave you these recordings?"

Taehyung, "Jiah"

Y/n, "it's all because of this bitch, let me tell you the truth behind the recording."

"Do you like Taehyung?? "
" 'No, I don't like him..' "

Y/n- this sentence is incomplete... I said, 'no I don't like him, I love him.'

"Will you leave him, if you got admission in Ivy league college??" "Duhh,obviously, I can't sacrifice career"

Y/n- after this, I said... 'but we won't break up, we will manage in a long distance relationship'

"well there you will meet a lot of handsome boys, what you think about them??"
"well yes, british guys are attractive sometimes and she chukled"

Y/n- this was for fun idiot.

Taehyung broke down in tears.
Taehyung: "I wish, I had listened to you that day, I don't deserve you y/n. It's all my fault, because of me you got this scar"
He said touching that scar.

Y/n hugged him and patted his back.
Y/n: "I wish, I would have confronted you atleast rather than ghosting"

Y/n: "the girl, I thought was my friend, did this to me, she fvckin' ruined my 6 years of relationship"
Taehyung: "I am so sorry, y/n"
He said breaking down infront of her.

She hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and cried harder while y/n patted his back.
"I don't deserve you!! All I did was broke your trust, when you didn't even date anyone", he couldn't even look in her eyes. "You said I am the first and last, what about that promise Taehyung?? You and Jiah was mistake, I got it but what was with other girls you met in these 5 years??", she made him look at her. "That wasn't serious!! I was trying to move on, but still I couldn't", he managed to speak.
"Please give me second chance!! I wanna make you happy, I want to pay for what I did", he said wiping his tears.
"You had your chance Taehyung!! I shouldn't give you another chance but I can't help it because I love you", she pulled him in a hug.

Time skips to midnight
"Now I realise I treated you really bad in last months of our relationship. I will treat you better y/n. This parting atleast made me realise your worth in my life, it was all mess without you. I won't even look at any other girl. I am nothing without you", he said and kissed her forhead.

Next morning
Y/n woke up with the sound of her phone. She tried to get up but couldn't as Taehyung's head was placed on her shoulder while his arm was wrapped securely around her body.
She stretched her hand and got the phone. Her mom was calling.

"Y/n did you broke up with Hoseok??", those were her first words.
Y/n: "yeah"
Her mom let out a frustrated sigh and spoke, "why??"
Y/n: "because I had no romantic feelings towards him"
Mom: "y/n feelings take time to grow, don't let go of that guy, he is gem of a person"
Y/n: "mom... I got back with Taehyung"
She got silence in response.
Y/n: "mom?? Are you there??"
Mom: "y-yeah! How?? I mean you are not lying right??"
Y/n: "I am not lieing"
Mom: "give me some time to process this information. I'll call you later"
She immediately ended the call.

Taehyung heard their conversation as well. "Will they accept it??"
"Noone knows why we broke up, so I think yes", she replied and hugged him again. Her hands were brushing in his hairs gently. She sniffed his hairs. "Why is your hair softer than mine?? They even smell better", she asked. "Genes", he mumbled in his raspy morning voice.
"Do you wanna sleep more??? It's 8 already", she asked cupping his cheeks.
"Hmmm", he took her hands back to his hairs. "Fine", she ruffled his hairs again.
"Taehyung how do you think others will react after knowing that we got back together???", she asked laughing. "They won't be that shocked since they saw us in the hospital", he said. "Let's not tell them about it then, let them guess", she said mischievously while he chuckled.