15 ✔

"let's go to camp location now", Taehyung said while others nodded.
They walked down to the valley.

It was a beautiful place on the side of a stream, where so many camps were prepared. So many tourist were already present there.
They went to their booked area where three tents were present.
"Lets keep our stuff in one tent and have dinner first then we will come back", Jimin said and other agreed.

Time skipsssLily, y/n and Lisa were talking to each other, while guys went to buy drinks

Time skipsss
Lily, y/n and Lisa were talking to each other, while guys went to buy drinks.
"you know what, It is feeling quite nice without Ava", Lily said out of nowhere. "Soo fucking trueee", Y/n spoke. "We can't be so open infront of her, there is always some kind of hesitation", Lisa agreed. "She is just a whore, who wants guys attention, first she was behind Jungkook, then Jimin and now Taehyung", y/n said rolling her eyes. "Are you perhaps jealous?", Lisa asked smirking. "Why would I?", she scoffed making them chukled.

"Ykw first when she was coming with us, I was like, fuckk, she will ruin the trekk, but then when she finally left, it was the best time I ever spent with Jimin", Lily said cupping her cheeks.
"Yes I understand... WAIT WHAT???", y/n's eyes widenned. "Does it mean that you-", lily cut of the Lisa and spoke, "yes I like Jimin... Infact I am fallen for him"

"I knew it", y/n smirked. "ahhh I ship you", y/n spoke. "Sameeee they look so cute together", Lisa spoke giggling.

"but I don't know if Jimin like me or not", Lily's smile fell. "I think he likes you", y/n said. "How do you know?", Lily frowned. "It is just my heart is saying this", she said laughing.
"Why don't your heart say something about you and Taehyung??", Lisa asked with a smirk.
"My heart have blocked stupid people and stupid thoughts", y/n replied casually looking away.
"I think you should give him one more chance", Lily said.
"Lily is right y/n, althought we both don't know much about your past except that you both ended on bad note", Lisa said.
"Worst note", y/n mumbled.
"Still there is something between you two", Lily sighed.
"Yes awkwardness... come on he is my ex!! Can you imagine you life with your exes again??", she asked getting irritated.
"We can't because our exes are really not like Taehyung. He still care about you while mine made me a joke infront of his friends, he made me look like a slut, can you imagine Taehyung doing that to you??? He will never!! Even we can see that because he still likes you and it's not one sided, you also like him. We are your friends, we know you and it is somehow shown in your eyes no matter how much you try to hide it", Lisa said seriously.

"Whatever!! I can never be with him after what he did with me! Leave this topic please", Y/n said coldly.

"Okayy leave you topic let's think about Lily", Lisa said after some minutes of silence trying to change the mood.
"What?", lily asked.