12 ✔

Taehyung came inside and saw y/n talking to someone while drinking her mocktail.
He just sat on chair near bar and started drinking, he was fumming in anger bcs of Ava's actions as well as y/n's closeness with a stranger.
Suddenly his eyes again fell on y/n again, she was still talking to that guy.
"well Alex you are a great dancer", she said casually. "Thanks and you too... by the way if you don't mind will you go on a date with me tomorrow", he asked.
"u-uhh-hh, sorry but if you are intrested in me then pls know that I am currently not intrested in any kind of relationship", she said looking around for her friends. "ohh it's okay", he forced a smile. "atleast you can drink with me as friends... may be...", he asked hesitantly.
"ohh okay", she nodded.
"So they are your friends?", he pointed towards their direction.
Y/n turned back and he spiked her drink with viagra. "Ohh yeah", she said looking and Jungkook and Lisa.
"here is your drink", he said handing her the glass and she drank it without caring about her safety.

"I feel wierd, what did you gave me??", she said removing her jacket. "Nothing. May be it's too hot that's why you are feeling uncomfortable", he said dragging her.
"no I am okay", she said holding her head. "come on I know you are not", he smirked and took her out towards a corridor.
Taehyung noticed an unknown guy pulling y/n out, at first he ignored but when he saw y/n's condition, he decided to follow them.
Alex pinned y/n to wall. She was clearly not in her senses. Viagra started showing it's side effects because of which she started feeling dizzy and a wierd sensation in her lower abdomen.
"I get what I want, whether you are intrested or not", he said with a smirk.

He started kissing y/n's neck, y/n kicked in his lower part making him yell.
He slaped y/n, which gave her a bruise near lips and again pinned her to wall.
He was about to kiss her again but just then a punch landed on his face. Alex fell on the ground.
"What the fuck?? Who the hell are you??? Why did you punch me???", Alex yelled at him. Taehyung helped him to get up and again punched him on his face giving him a bruise, "this is for slapping her."
He kicked him on his stomach, "This is for touching her inappropriately"
He again kicked his lower part, "This is for spiking her drink"
Alex got up and punched his face giving him a bruise near lips. Fight broke out between them.
Just then securit gaurds came.. and asked Taehyung
"What is going on hear...??"

Just then manager also came,
"What happen"
"He spiked her drink and forced her", Taehyung said punching him again.
"Do you have any proof??", alex shouted.

Taehyung said to manager, "Check camera"

He checked and truth was infront of them.
"What did you add in her drink to make her state like this?", Taehyung asked as his eyes turned red.
"Viagra", he mumbled looking down while Taehyung's eyes widenned.
"sir I am sorry for the inconvenience and as for him, we will handle. You pls take care of ma'am she is not in the right state to be here in club.", Manager said to Taehyung as he looked at y/n's state.

Taehyung told Jimin everything and said that he is taking y/n home.
He asked him to come later with others.

His eyes fell on y/n who was not at all in her senses now. She was clutching on her lower abdomen tightly while sweating hard. He gulped as he know what she must be going through right now.
"why do you always get yourself in the trouble??", he sighed and carried her in bridal style.

At villa~

Taehyung laid her on the bed. She immediately hugged her knees because of the sensations she was feeling.
Taehyung looked at her with pity. He knows what to do but he can't.
"What did he gave me?", she asked Taehyung. "V-viagre", he shuttered.

Just then she started crying, "I can't handle it anymore, ahhhh"
"Y/n stop crying", he tried to calm her and failed miserably. "Help me Taehyung", she said crying. "Y-y/n", his eyes widenned. "I don't care!!! Just help me out", she said and hugged him.
"D-do y-you even know-", she cutted her off. "I know help me... ahahaha", she cried harder.
He started sweating, not knowing if he should do it or not?? His eyes fell on her miserable state. "Fuck it, not like we haven't done it in the past", he said.

(4 AM)
Y/n woke up as she felt weight on her waist and shoulder. She look beside her and saw Taehyung's hand over her and his head resting on her shoulder. Her eyes fell on his back which was filled with scratch marks. She gulped and looked under the douvet. Her eyes widenned seeing herself naked along with him. Scenes from last night started playing in her head, how her drink got spiked and then he saved her and how she begged him to do it.
She couldn't hold her tears from falling down her cheeks. Unintentionally she started sobbing because of which Taehyung got up from his sleep. He saw her crying while keeping hands on her face.
"Y/n", he called her out. She turned to other side hiding her face. "Y/n look at me", he said while she sobbed harder. He turned her around and made her sit. She held the douvet closer to cover her body.
"T-taehyung", she couldn't utter another word.
"What's wrong?", he asked holding his head. "I knew you would regret it", he looked away.
"It's just", she pressed her lips in thin line to stop sobbing and wiped her tears.
"Are you crying because of the incident of last night or because of what we did?", he asked calmly.
"Both", she said looking away while he sighed. "Why am I always in trouble? Why is it always me?", she cried harder. Taehyung couldn't see her crying anymore. He just hugged her tightly and patted her back. She want to push him away and pull him closer at the same time. She listened to her heart and hugged him tightly snuggling into his crook. "Thankyou so much for saving me and doing what I asked you too", she said still hugging him.
"You don't have to thank me, how can I let that guy forcefully touch you in front of my eyes and as for whatever we did, I'll forget it right away. You won't hear anything about it from my mouth ever in your life", he said trying to comfort her. Y/n nodded and pulled back from hug, she wasn't crying anymore. Taehyung's cheeks were red same goes for y/n too.
"Since you are fine now, I'll just go to my room", he said wearing his boxers.
He got up to leave but y/n held his hand.
"Don't go!! C-can you just n-not leave me alone right now??", she asked looking down. His heart raced faster. He ended up nodding hesitantly. "Wear s-something", he said looking away. Her cheeks turned red and she immediately wore her clothes.

_________________________________________

Frustration level 📈